CFL's & Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone lives within means, if you have to wait to get the optimal set-up, all good!! However, I would guess you could find some pretty cheap and effective HPS units out there, if you look.....

Ya thats where im at now, i would like to wait for a set-up like that i would also like to have one now but...... i live in an apartment building to so luggin in a hps setup and maybe a tent wouldnt look the best lol i figured i would wait till i move into my first home where i can do what i need to without the worry as well

this is about the most cheapest, economical light i found, that will last for years and years. it is a 400w hps with magnetic ballast. i've been using this same one for four years. i can even purchase new bulbs at menards, lowes, and home depot building supply stores for 20 us dollars. it cost around 18 us dollars per month to operate 24/7. (no big deal).

it is plug and play right out the box.:hubba:

i grow 21 plants in flower under this one light in 3 gallon soil containers 3x per year, and 5x this year using all clones. all in a space 3 x 5 x 7...:cool:

you can see pics of the bud it grows in my sig, 'irish's buds'...

final cost to me to grow a pound of herb = around $100-120 us dollars approximate. it cannot be done this cheap with cfl's. believe me, i tried too.;)

peace...

HTGSupply_400_HPS_GALLERY.jpg

i would love to buy one of them but havin it shipped to me just wont work and tryin to find one around where i live ppl start talkin so im just gonna hvae to keep my eyes peeled for when i get a good chance to scoop one because im gonna have to at some point

Latest posts

Back