cfl's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBobMarleyJr

Forever A Blazed Member
Reaction score
think im doing ok but always have questions just wonder what a good distance in inch's should i keep my cfls away from my plants on a daily basis thanks

1-2 inches, you will have to raise them everyday once they start growing well. Keep your cfls as close as possible without burning the leaves.

thats what im at now everythings going good but i want her get a lil higher prob wont start till flowerin tho.......thanks

Put ur hand right above ur plant, if u cant keep it there, move your light.

You can keep flourescent lights litterally within a few inches of the leaves so long as they don't touch as they don't emit the intense heat radiation of HIDs, but I agree with RS, put them as close as yer hand can stand without feeling hot...But remember MJ will grow 2" a day under the right conditions.

thanks guys..... thats what i have bin doin..... first time i have used autoflowering/fem/clf mix and im even laughing at myself dont kno what i did wrong but its 6.5 inchs and starting to flower anyone wanna tell me what i did wrong Hahaha shes only 4 weeks old to lemme kno ur thoughts haha thanks

MrBobMarleyJr said:
thats what im at now everythings going good but i want her get a lil higher prob wont start till flowerin tho.......thanks

If you are going to be flowering with CFL's I would want to keep her as short as possible because CFL's have very little power over distance.

-SSF-

its an autoflowering strain tho cant control it so i figuered just keep it close and move it lower everyday but shes like 6.5inchs n starting to flower so i really dont know how much more it will grow just a test but not very happy lol

MrBobMarleyJr said:
its an autoflowering strain tho cant control it so i figuered just keep it close and move it lower everyday but shes like 6.5inchs n starting to flower so i really dont know how much more it will grow just a test but not very happy lol

Hey Bob...check your other thread...I put a link with some info on autos in it....keep the cfl's close....they grow bud but don't throw light very far.
I won't say anything else as to not get any cfl growers shorts wedged up their ***'s...:p

Hahaha thank lew helped me out alot i was a lil worried for a min not use to these fems but thanks a mill buddy

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey Bob...check your other thread...I put a link with some info on autos in it....keep the cfl's close....they grow bud but don't throw light very far.
I won't say anything else as to not get any cfl growers shorts wedged up their ***'s...:p

LoL! I started out with cfls......But that's funny stuff ;) :D

Latest posts

Back