CFM Recommendation...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
OK so im getting a new "Grow box" very shortly...well.. modifying a Wardrobe... this is it
http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000FJSGN4/qid=1156196256/ref=sr_1_11/002-7868827-9011243?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&mqnodeid=16348591

and im putting my 430watt HPS in it... yes it fits.. i took the measurments.. im just wondering if its gonna get up to like 300 degrees in there... what cfm of a fan am i going to need to keep that thing at a resondalbe tempurature??

so you guys like the look of that thing tho? im gonna be cloning on the top shelf with compact floros and Gro-Lux's.. gonna light proof the entire thing too.. and install a lock on it.. it will be alot less heat that my current " big plywood box in my bedroom " setup.. i think its all gonna go well.. and im gonna have MAX 8 plants in there growing straight up.. comments welcome :D

I'm currently running 2 intake and 2 exhaust CPU fans (ea rated at 70 cfm's) In addition to this i have a ventalated hood with glass that is ran directly to one of my fans. Im sitting at 80% max. So realistically, no lower than 140 cfm's.

-GG

Latest posts

Back