Cha-Ching, Beastie Bloomz and Open Sesame.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno I'm pretty against lying to my wife. If she doesn't like something I do, I say well let's talk it out and if it's really conflicting then I won't do it. Usually I can show my reasoning and then once you get th go ahead, go nuts!!!
Me too, we’ve been married way to long for games and lying never is good unless it’s a little white one like “no I haven’t noticed you’ve gained weight honey” 🥰

I dunno I'm pretty against lying to my wife. If she doesn't like something I do, I say well let's talk it out and if it's really conflicting then I won't do it. Usually I can show my reasoning and then once you get th go ahead, go nuts!!!

I was on another forum and the same question was asked, but not nicely, and they wouldn't let it go. Long story short, I am no longer on that forum.

I have good reasons to keep my grow private, that's all I should have to say. I'm not here for opinions regarding my personal life, I am here to learn how to grow weed.

Fair enough, I shall keep that in my memory.
So then SIP isn't in the future as it's generally going to limit the height of your grow. Honestly you're doing great, but I feel that your nutrients or pH is limiting you. Again I recommend bloom + veg or ambrosia cropz. I see so many complicated feeding schedules and I'm sure it's all ** to some degree. Pick a nutrient path and just master it. My friends buddy is one of the largest commercial grower in Los Angeles and they use ambrosia so I'm going to transition to that on my next grow.
Ymmv.

I was on another forum and the same question was asked, but not nicely, and they wouldn't let it go. Long story short, I am no longer on that forum.

I have good reasons to keep my grow private, that's all I should have to say. I'm not here for opinions regarding my personal life, I am here to learn how to grow weed.
Sorry buddy. I didn’t mean to step across the line. I was just playing around. I’ll stick to the subject 💕

OG Kush happens to be my favorite strain, I love that stuff. Too bad I can't grow it though, It would be first on my list. $300 an oz for True OG here in Wash DC. (and its all dried out and crappy too, DC dispensaries do not store buds properly--especially winter time).) I'd love to try some hand crafted True OG done right.

I may have read you wrong, but I think your talking about True OG/OG Kush, and of course I have to ask. Does it stink really bad?
If not contained and filtered when cutting down and trimming the smell is usually noticed many houses away.

No worries man, its all good. Sorry if I came off a little strong, the folks on the other forum really pissed me off.

If not contained and filtered when cutting down and trimming the smell is usually noticed many houses away.

Dammit, I guess True OG is off my list.

My Northern Lights are in week 3 of cure now and it's really starting to stink. I'm glad it didn't smell this strong while growing. I have to trim one bud at a time and keep all the other buds in my grow cabinet.

I have a feeling once the newness of this hobby wears off and I have a few grows under my belt, I'll probably stop growing due to the inconvenience of hiding. We'll see.

Last edited:
Me too, we’ve been married way to long for games and lying never is good unless it’s a little white one like “no I haven’t noticed you’ve gained weight honey” 🥰

It's complicated, but I agree with what your saying. This is one thing I do have to keep hidden though. Frankly, I'm not sure if its worth it. Its a lot of extra work and stress trying to keep these stinky plants tucked away.

I don't know your situation bomb, but either way I support you if you grow or don't. If you don't grow, then my favorite disposable pen is the cru brand and I like berry the best.
Marriage is hard and has a lot of intricacies as I have learned over the years. We're all in it together and if you could get your wife over to the side, the better.
I understand the spot you're in as my previous relationships would have said flat no

Whoops I just re-read part of those post. Sorry for being a bit too nosy. I tend to be on this for when I'm high and I don't really read or comprehend things too well when I do that.

Agreed we should just stick to growing. And about that, my buds aren't really fattening up much and at week 6 of flower oi!!!!

Whoops I just re-read part of those post. Sorry for being a bit too nosy. I tend to be on this for when I'm high and I don't really read or comprehend things too well when I do that.

Agreed we should just stick to growing. And about that, my buds aren't really fattening up much and at week 6 of flower oi!!!!
Mine aren’t as big as I’d like them to be at 6 weeks either choxie. My first grow from seeds I know I was anxious for them to beef up too. This grow is clones from my first grow. They were totally different with smaller leaves their entire grow. They are stacking up pretty good but I was hoping they would be a bit thicker by now. I’m hoping they beef up more in the next four weeks

Latest posts

Back