change in plans...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
so a friend of mine could'nt make it to the club for clones so sold him my purple erkle's. when i went to the club to replace them i came across a strain raved by the dude who helped me....(blueberry diesel)...so of course i jumped..its(according to him)..a great yeilder and potent med...so i now have 11 blueberry diesel's in my tent...its an indica dom hybrid and has a 7-9wk flowering period...also 8 afgooey(from seed for fun)..all under 1000w mh planning a 4wk veg...with the LST shown in my last grow(jack herer) height isnt an issue so going to let them veg longer...from what ive read indicas are traditionally shorter anyway...all fox farm nutes and soil(ocean forrest)...3gal pots and LST...cam got broke over halloween weekend while with my daughter so pics comming ASAP...any info on this strain would be great..being a relitively new hybrid not much info online(that i can find)...temps are 77 lights on and 68 lights off...

I think your going to be very happy with the 1000 MH and a longer veg. It will be fun for you to let us know the differences, if any, with those two changes. Sounds good to me BDM. Green mojo coming your way.

thank ya kindly....looking forward to seeing the diff with the MH...

If it is anything like my Blueberry punch, get ready for some serious aromas coming from the growspace. Also if they are real indica dom then I would definitely bend them over and let them grow long.

Don't know what you vegged with before the MH but I use MH and it works really well. Seriously, 1"-2" growth daily.

Also, if they grow like my BBP you will get some monster buds on the main colas. That is why I like to FIM mine, so that I get multiple top colas. Green grow MOJO :)

thanks, i plan on LSTing all so multi tops is my goal...here's a few pics of last grow...LST'd for multi-tops..

:ciao:

Very nice...thanks for shareing

take care and be safe

Yeah I remember seeing those a while back. That was a nice set of buds. :)

Latest posts

Back