Changing from pro mix to strawberry fields...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akitaone1

Reaction score
So my local shop has stopped selling pro mix, I picked up 3 bags of strawberry. What is the first thing I need to watch out for if anything? Is there thatvmuch of a difference? I read that it dries out a little faster and it does have some nutrients amended.

Don't know that soil. Used Pro Mix before and it was good. MG was good too.
This is what I'm using now.
IMG_20220807_103953887_HDR.jpg

So my local shop has stopped selling pro mix, I picked up 3 bags of strawberry. What is the first thing I need to watch out for if anything? Is there thatvmuch of a difference? I read that it dries out a little faster and it does have some nutrients amended.
It looks like Carty has used it. Search for strawberry fields and Carty on here for more info. From what I read, he likes it.

I’m using it for the first time by Cartys recommendation. He also likes to mix an organic bat **** mix with it he talks it up you should go to his grow page and check it out. He is ooc for a while in surgery. We all hope he is coming along well. But I chose not to use any organic soil this time only because I just had a problem with similar soil and needed a break from it. I did mix a little perlite and peat with it for my new auto grow. Good luck and I’m hoping it’s good stuff.
3C0A3B55-C262-4723-A324-EC1AD5416DBC.jpeg
78042AAA-28BF-438F-8FE8-0FDFE25339D9.jpeg

I’m using it for the first time by Cartys recommendation. He also likes to mix an organic bat **** mix with it he talks it up you should go to his grow page and check it out. He is ooc for a while in surgery. We all hope he is coming along well. But I chose not to use any organic soil this time only because I just had a problem with similar soil and needed a break from it. I did mix a little perlite and peat with it for my new auto grow. Good luck and I’m hoping it’s good stuff.
View attachment 305989View attachment 305990

Latest posts

Back