Changing Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
When should you change from veg nutes to bloom nutes and is there any special way to make the change? I heard that you should wait 2 weeks into flower to switch is this true? I'm using DNF Grow A&B at full strength watering every 3 days. When i switch i'll be using DNF Bloom A&B and DNF Bloom Fortifier.

I heard that you should wait 2 weeks into flower to switch is this true?
I prefer to keep with the extra N of vegging nutes untill a 'good' 2 weeks into flowering. It helps them accomodate for the growth spurt (stretch) during the early stage.
Some ppl "flush" prior to beginning their flowering nutes. With organics, I've never found the need.

I'm assuming ur speaking OD growing since this is the area of the forum u r in... no point.. the plant will use the last bit of N in the soil during the spurt... in hydro you would want to flush for a day.. but thas for leeching/salts buildup reasons... and to clean the res out.

BTW DNF A+B Bloom you should be using at Half hydro strength and every 2nd watering u use normal water. So it should be 2.5ml every litre... and remember to put water in the container b4 u put the ferts in.

Latest posts

Back