chat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night501

night501
Reaction score
wow all these people on and still nobody is even bothering with the chat.
if anyone wants to ** ill be chilling for a few with the chat window up.

I have stopped in the chat forum several times and even sat in there on my laptop and checked back every now and than. It doesnt seem all that popular. I would guess that there are a lot of users unaware that it even exists.:ccc:

well in todays chat sesion stoney was talking about setting a designated time for the chat, like fri&sat i hope it works, i like talking to people who have at least one intrest similar to mine.
i hear ya though i sat in there for 15 min before i had someone to talk to.
by the way it you havent chated with stoney, he is silly.:D

night501 said:
by the way it you havent chated with stoney, he is silly.:D

"Silly"?

I'll have you know, I was high and "goofy", not "silly".

yes a designated night for the experienced growers to get flooded with mass questions from all us poeple that have no idea what we are doing. :rofl:

and all you people getting stoned are killing me.. :rofl: i should have my pre-pre drug test back this week to know if i can go take the real one for this job. after i take that test ITS ON!

ill be in there at night est time. like right now if anyone has questions

wow, had a cool chat in the chat room, to stoned to remember who with though..lol

If I know I can spend at least 1/2 hour on site I will log into chat room... but sometimes I'm reading posts when no one else is in Chat. So if you see me in chat, give me a minute to look at my other open box or private message me to wake up in chat! LOL... :peace:

If you are in chat and see that another person is listed, but not responding to you, then it's because they have gone to look at posts while they wait on someone else to show up.

All you have to do is one of these two things:

1. If you are looking at posts while sitting in the chat room, then turn your speakers on nice and loud. When someone comes in and makes a noise, you'll hear them and you can join them for a chat.

2. If you enter the chat room and someone listed doesn't respond to something you say, then make a noise so they will know you're in there! Look at the attached pic and you'll see which button to click. Try it now. A box will come up with a choice of noises. Pick the Grissly Bear, that's a nice loud one. Hit "test" and you'll hear it. Click "Send" and everyone in chat will hear it.

The chat room is a great feature. It's not used much because most people don't know how to tell someone that they're in there when they see others listed, or they don't know that others can call them with a noise.

REMEMBER !!!!! THE CHAT ROOM IS PART OF THIS SITE. NO FOUL LANGUAGE IS ALLOWED. EVERY SINGLE ENTRY MADE IN CHAT CAN BE VIEWED BY THE OWNER OF THIS SITE, LATER. IF YOU ABUSE THE CHAT ROOM WITH FOUL LANGUAGE OR ABUSING ANOTHER MEMBER, IT WON'T GO OVER WELL WITH THE STAFF OF THIS SITE.

Thanks everyone,

Stoney.

ChatScreen.JPG

I missed it, darn! I love chatting with everyone. Night time is usually best for me, and I am in the central time zone.

So....when's the next one?

;)

SmokinMom said:
So....when's the next one?
Let's have a chat at 6pm, at everyone's time zone! That means one is going all the time!

6pm USA eastern time, I'll be there when I can. Just make a noise as I explained below...

I got 6pm Alaska time cover'd (one hour before 6pm pacific time)..

well crap i was taking a nap at 6pm. :rofl:

and wow stoney i didnt know we arent allowed to cuss in chat, MP is gonna be mad at me cause i think i was cussing up a storm cause i was excited that it wasnt filtered. sorry about that. :)

cyberquest said:
well crap i was taking a nap at 6pm. :rofl:

and wow stoney i didnt know we arent allowed to cuss in chat, MP is gonna be mad at me cause i think i was cussing up a storm cause i was excited that it wasnt filtered. sorry about that. :)

Hahahaha, well I'll tell ya what man, tomorrow at 5:45pm, go outside in your yard and yell obscenities at the top of your lungs:rofl: ....then at 6pm, come into the chat room and we'll all enjoy a nice chat without all the cussing.

How's that sound?

sounds good. you know one doesnt realize how much they cuss until they start typing, i was amazed myself i think.

cyberquest needs his mouth washed out with some cyber-soap!

Hahahaha.

Latest posts

Back