Cheap and Easy way to eat weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DLtoker said:
That is a lot of bud comparatively speaking. For me, every time I just eat weed raw it doesn't give me nearly the amount of the buzz as if I were to cook it and eat it with a fire cracker. When I eat these little crackers, I, and the people who participate with me, will eat about a quarter gram each and will get toasted. There are no 100%s in science. Just because 97% of scientists say climate change is directly cause by humans, does that mean it is set in stone? No Way! No offense, but this is how it works for me. I could go on for hours with other thoughts and explanations but... :bolt:

It's more the type of high than the amount of high that I'm talking about.

97% of Scientists don't say that. The ones who yell the loudest are the ones heard. I personally don't believe that the climate change is due to humans. I can back that up.

It's been proven with no doubt what-so-ever that heat is THC's worst enemy. What you're doing with the heat is converting the THC to it's more couch lock CBN type high by using heat. If you used a nice strong Indica with no cooking, you'd get the same result with less weed.

CBN is the primary product of THC degradation, and there is usually little of it in a fresh plant. CBN content increases as THC degrades in storage, and with exposure to light, air and heat. It is only mildly psychoactive, and is perceived to be sedative or stupefying. You may prefer the CBN high that you're increasing when heating the THC.

No offence to you either, but, there are lots of people who have misconceptions about how the chemistry in pot works.

There are most certainly 100%'s in science.

The sun will always be seen as rising in the east.

Heat will degrade THC at temperatures above 100 degrees F.

Man will never totally figure out women. Hehe.

Haha. OK Stoney, you have made your case. I have an undying love for natural sciences but I've only taking one chemistry course in high school and I'm never EVER going down that road again. With the climate change issue, money talks... That's all I want to say about that. And I never thought about the extreme difference in the high while eating. Probably becuase I don't eat it often enough. Cooked, is a super couch lock. I do flutter a bit more while just popping the suckers raw.

Hey DLT, The Aurora Indica I've harvested recently is the strongest pot I've ever grown. I ate a small, cured bud and it fried me for almost 10 hours. I couldn't believe it. If you haven't grown this stuff, I would strongly suggest it. A friend made some oatmeal cookies using it, and after the conversion, it was so strong that the friend told me he would never "do that stuff again". He said he was higher than he'd ever been in his entire life. He said it scared the crap outta him. Hhaahahaaha. This guy weighs almost 400 pounds and only ate one whole cookie. About a small joint worth.

I always suggest to everyone to be very careful when eating weed. Start with only small amounts and only eat more after at least an hour. You have to give the THC and CBN enough time to enter your system entirely.

Personally, I think the cookies were awesome! He gave them all back to me and said "I don't want nothing more to do with that stuff". He asked me if I had something that wasn't as stoney....Hhahaahahahahaa

Sorry for replying to this so long after! Yeah, I think I'm gonna give baking another go here in the next day or so. Thanks for the advice, DL, I'll give that a shot. This time, though, instead of baking a whole sheet of them, I'll just try making one firecracker. That way if it's a bust, it'll have only been a small amount of weed instead of what's left of my stash like last time. :(

Stoney Bud said:
THC is at it's most psychoactive when fresh, clear and freshly harvested.

Any heat over 100 degrees Fahrenheit will degrade THC.

The longer the heat, the more loss of potency.

That has already been confirmed by so many scientists, it's really not debatable.

If anyone gets higher from cooking it; it's all in your imagination. Human beings reaction to MJ's psychoactive agents are predictable and known as far as "getting high" goes.

The more you cook it from the first second to the last, you decrease it's potency.

Most people cook it down to oil or "butter" to use it in food. Not to increase it's effect. Those who do so to increase it's effect are wasting their time. Heat has the opposite effect.

What you say is true, what you forgot to mention was heat = more energy. THC needs to be infused with the fats in the peanut butter for you to get high. Yes THC is best when fresh. When you add THC into cold fatty lipids, very little THC is being infused with the fats in a given time compared to heated. When you add heat, it infuses a lot more THC, even though it degrades it a bit, it will actually be more benifital to heat them at about 250F for 20 mins then the same amount cold.

When the fats and THC enter the stomach (cold eating), the acids and enzymes break it up before a lot can infuse to make it solutable to the human body. Might as well infuse them before hand.

Hope this clear things up a bit.

PoisonRice

I am gnarly baked of them crackers right now lol. I've done brownies before and large dosages, crackers ain;t bad. Don;t even remember what the original topic of this thread was. But I remember eating crackers and reading about them. My heart is beating all hard now. Like I just jogged a mile... but.. i didn't

Dizoelio, you gotta tell me how you did it, man! What temp, how long, what ingredients, everything. Sorry, I'm a little hgh right now. Floating, really. Nice. Ok, so peanut butter. What peanut butter did d use.

I want knwo.

ok, I just baked a batch of these babies. Used ritz crackers and natural PB. Made 11 total, estimating between about .36 to .45 grams each of some killer Kush bud. Cooked at 300*F for 25 minutes. I will be handing out 5 tomorrow to some friends at work and will probably try one myself tomorrow evening. I'll let you know the results.

Yeah...definately looking forward to see this report lol. I hope it works, it's really simple and i'd do it lol. I just hate that the oven woul dhave to be so high...that heat isn't good for the THC at all =\ But we'll see!!! i'm definately curious to see how this turns out! good luck!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I just put 4 grams of bubble hash into a pan of 4 brownies... taking em camping.. f a report.. i plan on being trashed regardless...

Ok, gave them out today at work. First guy, heavy smoker, ate one around 8:30 am. about 20-30 minutes later said he was feeling kinda good, tingly feeling, happy. He had to leave for a little while and returned about an hour and a half after he ate the cracker. I went to check his status and he looked at me and said "what did you do to me?":stoned: I could tell just by looking at him that he was stoned :)
Two other guys ate theirs around 3:30pm, one had taken a Perkaset(sp?) about an hour earlier, he was feeling pretty good he said around 4:30ish and then ate another about that time, which is when I left work. The other guy that ate one at 3:30 said it REALLY hit him, and that he had to leave before someone noticed. His eyes were really bloodshot.
I just downed one of these myself and will report back later.

Haha... Sounds like they worked!

Oh boy. I don't make these any more. They fry me into such a stupor. Such a heavy couchlock stone it's not even enjoyable...I like feeling I can fly. Just my opinion.

I agree, i do prefer the more "up" high rather than the lazy high :p but it seems that it did work indeed =). Well i guess i have to try this sometime.

Oh my god, I was stupified off of one cracker! I couldn't beleive how stoned I was. I was high for at least 6hrs, until I was able to somehow fall asleep.
I talked to the guy who ate 2 of them yesterday. He actually tried to call me Friday night to tell me NOT to eat 2 of them. He said he was really messed up, and that for a while he felt almost like he was tripping.
I should have an update on 2 other people that ate them on tomorrow, one was the guy that had to leave work early, and one other guy.

Just for everyone's info, I took these crackers after they cooled to the touch and individually wrapped them in foil and placed them all in a ziploc bag and stored them in the freezer. They are actually not too bad to eat beleive it or not, and they didn't melt a bit in the oven.

im about to fire up a batch right now, probably going to use a gram. catch you guys later.

used a half gram of keif from bullrider on one cracker...cant wait to see what happens.

This is REALLY great! It works, the high is a little different, but I LOVE it, thank you, thank you.

i ate my cracker 40 min ago and i feel a buzz, but nothing strong. i used skippy is this the reason its not working or do i need to eat more.

Latest posts

Back