Cheap and Easy way to eat weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have made these many a times i make 4 g's on 4 crackers with skippy and i get high as a kite, im a heaver smoker but when i eat these crackers, what i like to call "fire crackers" i have felt almost in a trippping state a mans face melted

Thanks for this recipe, I only have about 1.5 left and I've been in the mood for an eating buzz lately. I can't wait to try this one out. Sure beats dropping 14 grams on some brownies. Once I get around to making these guys I'll let you guys know how they worked for me.

thats what its called "firecrackers"..it does the job of getting you high with a relative small amount of bud, but damn it tastes like ****, brownies and cookies rule, why not get high and enjoy the tase of what your eating.:D

Well I just did this about a hour ago and im stoned, I put .7 g in one cracker, started to feel it within the first 30 mins. Not bad

I did end up trying this, another confirmation that it works and won't win any taste contests. I used Ritz crackers. I also had about .2 in each cracker(or pair of crackers with Pnut butter in between if you wanna get meticulous).

I made some last night with Ritz crackers. I ate one at 10:00pm on a full stomach and it was fairly potent, I was still stoned this mornin @ 8:30....

you call them Firecrackers if you want I CALL EM HAY BISCUITS!! cause they taste nasty!! IMO. I think next time I'll splurge for a batch of brownies.

caribbean_smoker_20 said:
Does it have to be heated??
Nope. In fact, anything over 100 degrees actually causes the thc to degrade. I put a nice little bud in the food processor, dice that puppy, throw it in my mouth and swallow it with a hit off my drink. Fast, cheap, and the thc is as strong as it's ever going to be.

Be careful with eating it. Too much and you'll be saying "I've never been this high before, this is scary". I use about a half a joint worth each hour. The high lasts for 4-8 hours, so you can work your way up to where you want to be. Way better than finding yourself with your heart pounding and severe paranoia setting in. Hhaahahaha, most of us have been there.

I agree stoney, she'll slip up on you fast with a batch of brownies lying around when the munchies kicks in.:stoned:

Hey just a suggestion: wrap those Chronic Crackers in an airtight pocket of aluminium foil...since cannabis is fat soluable, all the excess smoke will go into the peanut butter (a food very high in fat). Also, the more charred you make them, the more powerful they will be. Let me know what you guys think! :D

Stoney Bud said:
Nope. In fact, anything over 100 degrees actually causes the thc to degrade.

So I can essentially follow this recipe without cooking the crackers? Wouldn't sitting a nice, warm stomach full of oily peanut butter do the job just as well? Or maybe just heat them 85 degrees for 45 minutes to get things moving? I'm guessing this is getting easily over complicated. :p I've just been wanting to try this for months and haven't because I can't find "Organic Peanut Butter." If Skippy works, I'm doing this tomorrow. ;)

Stoney Bud said:
I put a nice little bud in the food processor, dice that puppy, throw it in my mouth and swallow it with a hit off my drink. Fast, cheap, and the thc is as strong as it's ever going to be.

I can attest to that. I chop my bud up in a shotglass. A couple months ago, I had left a half a bowl in one in the kitchen cabinet and forgotton it. I like to have a shot of bourbon before heading off for weekend evenings, and by mistake, I poured a shot of Beam into that shotgless. Was in a hurry, not paying attention. Downed it. Halfway down I realized what I had done. Washed it down with coke purely to get the taste and grainy texture out of my mouth and told my house mate what I did. He laughed himself breathless.

I decided I would be fine. I'm almost getting high off that memory I was so unbelievable stoned. I had a mile and a half walk to a party at a friend's house. The high started to hit me five minutes into the walk. Worst. Walk. Ever. Took me two hours to get there, I though I had been walking for at least 8 hours. Got lost, walked around one block three times. Sat down on the riverbank and forgot where I was going and what I was doing. Wandered past a hardware store that had a motorized Swiss Army knife display in the window with blades, screwdrivers, corkscrews, saws and other various implents of destruction opening and closing and freaked out. Looked like a mechanical crab. Long story short: A little booze to wash down a little bit of bud will get you messed up stoned.

Stoney Bud said:
Be careful with eating it. Too much and you'll be saying "I've never been this high before, this is scary"... [and later] Way better than finding yourself with your heart pounding and severe paranoia setting in. Hhaahahaha, most of us have been there.

No long story this time, I promise!!!!

My 1st gravity bong hit - full bowl, 1 hit. Thought I was inside out and my head was screwed on backwards at one point, and crawling inside a toilet at another, which I apparently tried to do, but man, I was way down in there. That's all I'm saying. ;)

Stoney Bud said:
I use about a half a joint worth each hour. The high lasts for 4-8 hours, so you can work your way up to where you want to be.
Sounds like a better guideline than the weight measurement, go by smoking tolerance amount and cut that in half or so?

Ok, got 8 cracker's worth out of the last two nugs I had left. Using ritz and Smucker's natural peanut butter. Turned the nugs into powder in the coffee grinder and sprinkled it on just like the pics. They're baking now, at as low as I could get the oven, I'm assuming aroudn 150. Gonna shoot for 20 minutes here. I'll post back later with the results. Looking forward to it. ;)

Wow. Botched something. Didn't get high off the crackers (had two of them over the space of an hour), but got insane stomach cramps and diarrhea today. Either I somehow managed to screw something up majorly or eating weed doesn't agree with me.

I'll try this again some time with a different batch of weed, a different oven and a lower heat and less time in there. Something. Ooooof, it hurts. Wish I had some left to smoke to make this more tolerable, lol.

Does anybody know could this thing work with NUTELLA instead of peanut butter because im allergic to PB.I allready looked up the ingredients of both and they both have somekind of vegetable oils in them and as far as i know thats good.

Jim Burbon... If you are cooking them at that temp I would cook them an hour and a half. I cook them at 300 for 40 minutes and get nice and toasty. I also do half of the organic PB and half the Nutella. Gets everyone rocked every time. Some time too much for some!

I don't quite get why you guys are cooking it.. not only have people attested that you don't need to cook it, but won't the peanut butter melt and go all over the place?

Science is looking at results and forming opinions. I eat raw weed and it doesn't do nearly as much as it does when I cook it. Just what my experiences have shown me. And pertaining to the peanut butter, it doesn't go EVERYWHERE. On some, a little will dribble onto the pan, but it is fine. Just scrap it off and pop it in your mouth. Try both and see which you like more.

THC is at it's most psychoactive when fresh, clear and freshly harvested.

Any heat over 100 degrees Fahrenheit will degrade THC.

The longer the heat, the more loss of potency.

That has already been confirmed by so many scientists, it's really not debatable.

If anyone gets higher from cooking it; it's all in your imagination. Human beings reaction to MJ's psychoactive agents are predictable and known as far as "getting high" goes.

The more you cook it from the first second to the last, you decrease it's potency.

Most people cook it down to oil or "butter" to use it in food. Not to increase it's effect. Those who do so to increase it's effect are wasting their time. Heat has the opposite effect.

Stoney Bud said:
I use about a half a joint worth each hour. The high lasts for 4-8 hours

That is a lot of bud comparatively speaking. For me, every time I just eat weed raw it doesn't give me nearly the amount of the buzz as if I were to cook it and eat it with a fire cracker. When I eat these little crackers, I, and the people who participate with me, will eat about a quarter gram each and will get toasted. There are no 100%s in science. Just because 97% of scientists say climate change is directly cause by humans, does that mean it is set in stone? No Way! No offense, but this is how it works for me. I could go on for hours with other thoughts and explanations but... :bolt:

Latest posts

Back