cheapest place on the net to get salvia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draston

Reaction score
I'm wanting to try this stuff everyone is talking about.... you know what i'm talking about. Thats right! SALVIA~!

So where is the cheapest place to try this stuff on the net? Its completely legal right?

draston bro, salvias not some dodgy sketchy underground drug lol, you can buy it at almost any head shop... get yourself some 25x, load up a bowl, rip it hard and hold it in... youll trip, so make sure someones there whos sober.. nothing more can be said about it other than go buy some lol

man i saw some in a head shop on Haight street san fran.

that sheet is expensive! 80 bucks for the smallest amount X30 i think. Is it worth it? How long do you trip? and define trip?

id love to see the markup on this stuff.

Salvia divinorum, the shaman's drug is a powerful hallocenigen and should be used with caution. Have a keeper the first time you try it and have no weapons about. The high lasts about half an hour I am told. I have never tried it and I don't think it is a recreational drug and should only be used for self exploration.

I hate it/I love it I hate it/I love it I hate it/ I love it lol.....I have done Salvia 4 times and it is the scariest thing ever!! but its can be such a ride and the funny thing is..Its legal which doesnt make any sense to me lol

2qwic2c said:
I hate it/I love it I hate it/I love it I hate it/ I love it lol.....I have done Salvia 4 times and it is the scariest thing ever!! but its can be such a ride and the funny thing is..Its legal which doesnt make any sense to me lol

Yep.

Anyhow, cheap salvia = ripoff, ive been doing it for about 2 years.

A gram of 25x-30 x last me about a month, and thats giving everyone i know free trips.

All it takes is a hit, hold it in.

Salvia still scares the bejesus outta me.... but that's mostly cuz i have a stupid yarn clown that throws multi colored blankets on me and makes me laugh.

I've also lived a complete life as someone else.

It's intense for 10 minutes your gone, insanity. After that you just sit there and question reality for the next 20 mins as things settle down.

Is it a great recreational drug? Naw....

It's too complicated to just be abused.

I want to try it once just to see how it is and since its currently legal why not? Its slowly becoming legal and I want to catch it before it goes illegal.

Y now after so long am i just hearing of this **** and if it is so great y hasnt most "potheads" heard of it?

vampvixin said:
Y now after so long am i just hearing of this **** and if it is so great y hasnt most "potheads" heard of it?
Ya what he said lol I want to know more about this please:D

First time i did salvia was in 1998 or 1997.. in naples florida.... i got it at a flea market.. it was 20x extract... The best way to get full effect is to smoke three medium sized bongs back to back to back... trying to hold the smoke in as long as possible before you smoke the next one... do it all in like a 5mins spand.. by the time you go to hit the third bong.you should just barely get it into you..and then youll be out... and by out i mean.. completely out of this world... i can compare the 15mins of being screwed up to like peaking on a FEW hits of acid... It isnt something you do for fun.. it is a serious serious outta body experience... then its like 2hrs or so.. of trying to figure out what da fawk just happened... like you feel you were abducted by aliens or something..because your whole body just doesnt feel right...

All i can remember really about my trip was that i felt like i was on one of those table hockey things..and i could only move forwards or backwards.. i couldnt manage to move side to side.. then i just fell into the bed.. and apparently i said " just one second" for about 15 mins while my friend kept asking if i was alright or not... then when i came out of it.. he said i had the most confused look on my face..

Needless to say.. id dose two white clinicals then do saliva...

salvia sux a five minute giddy high that costs too much ... i wouldnt' do it again I had the 20x extract....

stick to the good stuff man.. find some weed

yea i heard some weird stuff about it .. i dont think i would ever try it

Go For it Draston. But be careful.

I probably would have tried it when I was younger but I am pretty much no-frills these days. Let us know how it goes.

Dizoelio said:
Yep.

It's intense for 10 minutes your gone, insanity. After that you just sit there and question reality for the next 20 mins as things settle down.
Dizoelio pretty much said what you need to know, but i know some people that hit a bowl of it and didnt feel anything, but they just weren1t hold in the smoke are hitting the bong right.

We think we r all grown up and beyond trying "new" things but I think deep down in all MJ smokers we all continue to at least think about a "new" drug.A new high that can even compare to goo:bong1: d ole weed. And I think aint ever gonna be such a drug. Am I wrong?

Ok folks, a small warning from me. I've just edited this thread and removed the discussion of other illegal drugs. Salvia is legal everywhere as far as I know. That means you can discuss it on this group. The site rules are pretty specific on this. If it's another illegal drug, it may not be discussed on this group.

Personally, I think you should all get back into MARIJUANA and leave that stuff alone. That's my opinion.

It's also why I joined this group. Marijuana Passion....

There's probably a Salvia Passion somewhere on the net.

Ok? No more about other drugs or I'll have to close the thread.

Thanks,

Stoney.

lol never saw that last comment but hey ive been off a few days , needed to get my point in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back