Check-in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PigSticker

Senior Discount Member
Reaction score
Checkin in-Great lookin site to much to take in all in one day.
Found this place researchin indoor gardens looks like there's alotta info to go over and alotta experienced grower's to get ideas from. Glad to be here!!

Welcome to MP. It is a great place to be. We are glad you found us.

:welcome: hope to see ya around the forums

Hey I'm back fer day two spent yesterday ckeckin things out easy to get side tracked with everybodies Grow Journals at the bottom of a post--went to shut down last night and had a **** load a pages opened from skippin around on everyones links. gettin some good ideas and info so far i'll be postin ?'s & pic's once i get goin

PigSticker said:
Checkin in-Great lookin site to much to take in all in one day.
Found this place researchin indoor gardens looks like there's alotta info to go over and alotta experienced grower's to get ideas from. Glad to be here!!

Welcome aboard PS! You will not go away without all the knowledge you'll need to have a great grow! These are a fine bunch of folks, and very helpful too!!

:welcome: What a great place for info, I love it here! Came in with basic growing skills and am now providing killer buds for myself and a patient, SWEET!

Ask all you can think to, plenty of helpful people in here!!! Of course, reading is a great way to learn as well...but sooo much to take in as you said!! :48: better hit this Big Band while you rest that mind a bit!

Ya that's where i'm at basic skills but i've always had me some sort of a Veg. and Flower garden where ever i lived my kid thinks he's gonna educate me--told him the other day me & his momma was harvesting OD crops before he was even thought of so i gotta put in a good room and have a decent crop just to mess with him--he's the same one that thought Home Brew would suck too can't get the kid to drink any beer from the big three breweries now--i started gettin busy in the basment getting things cleaned and cleared out of the way that's half the battle my wife and her mother grew up here so you wouldn't believe some a the cool stuff i'm finding lotta junk too but i made a good dent in it yesterday and i'm headed down there in just a few

Latest posts

Back