check out my bubble cloner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
I thought I would show off my little 6 hole bubble cloner. :) Also included is a pic of my new drying cabinet that I just finished building. The exaust fan is a computer fan on top of the little box on top of cabinet. Inside of the little box is activated carbon filter mesh that I can change after each drying cycle if needed. The holes at the bottom go into a small air warming/drying chamber that has 2 small heat emitting lights that are aimed at 2 dark metal grills through which the outside air passes.

The lower shelves are covered with door screen, and the upper shelves will be covered with a metal screen with 1/4x1/4 holes for better air flow. I probably should have put this on the DIY thread, but I also have a pic of my new babies that I just popped. 2 BuKu, 2 Bluehell, and 2 Blue mystic. I got Blueberry in the cloner so I guess you could say that I got the blues :hubba:

bubble cloner.JPG

dryin cab1.JPG

new babies1-4-12.JPG

:yay:

Looks Awesome...WHy that Dry cabnet empty:p

takecare and be safe

I took the pic just after I finished building it, and all my bud that I had drying I had to put in jars as it was getting too dry. I got up some of the keif that was left behind in one of the boxes that I had it in before I jarred it up. I got like 2-3grams of keif. I had to smoke it to see how good it is :eek: I have never been so stoned b4, and off of just one small bowl of keif. :)

Nice looks sweet HP. I love making brownies using the keif and smaller bud leaves, some crazy highs. Buddy of mine has got a butter recipe i been wanting to try out.

Latest posts

Back