Check This Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBobMarleyJr

Forever A Blazed Member
Reaction score
So im lovin this, found it to be pretty funny, sorta cute, lemme kno your thoughs because id like to hear whatever you have to say right down to what went wrong hahaha Shes a feminized autoflowering nirvana northern lights lemme kno thanks

100_1373.jpg

100_1374.jpg

100_1376.jpg

100_1381.jpg

MrBobMarleyJr said:
So im lovin this, found it to be pretty funny, sorta cute, lemme kno your thoughs because id like to hear whatever you have to say right down to what went wrong hahaha Shes a feminized autoflowering nirvana northern lights lemme kno thanks

If you are asking why they are so stunted, I would suggest it may have been caused by the fishing line you are using to tie them down with. If you look in the circle I marked, it sure looks like old slices into the outer layer of the stem. I'm thinking that probably inhibited flow of food and water up through the stem, leading them to only get part of the nutrition they needed.

Most folks use pipe cleaners for bondage, as you don't have to make them tight and they are nice and fat and won't cut in.

Not sure if I'm correct, but it sure seems likely to me.

It sure is cute though! :D

Edit: Now that I look at the picture again, it's not even the stem of the plant in question....I'll just go over here in the corner now and be nice and quiet!! :bolt:

100_1374.jpg

ya it was like that from the start.. i played with her alot but i used the line after she started to flower so i dont really kno about that maybe tho..... used cfls but she was started under a 60w grow light that was a lil high then changed over to a cfl's and put them close so i dont really kno might have stunted the growth thanks tho..... and if i could say anything shes a cutie haha makes me just wanna cuddle up n smoke a fatty

Anyone else have any ideas when i put cfls to it, it was about 6 inchs then not long after about 5 days to a full week it just went into flowering maybe three weeks in could it be because it is an auto and i didnt let it stretch enough

make sense to me irish next time around already wanted to use some bigger pots

I had the same learning experence with the original Lowryders. The deeper ther tap root can go from the get go,,the taller the Auto will be. :eek: I had some that never got over 6" tall. Funny as hell.:D

ya i cant believe it, made me laugh hard when she started to flower.
Cropped her today actually let her go an extra week even just to get the most out of her, prob only gonna get 5 to 10 dry from her hahaha first time tryin autp tho. my other girl is a super sour og i just snapped her into flower on friday she much larger tho so funny puttin them side by side

lol ya were i live we have been gettin nothing but rain either just put some purple buddha and bubbleicious out because our weather is finaly comin around to

Latest posts

Back