Checking Once More-Milky or Clear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be patient as it shows high moral standards​

One strength that will benefit you in every area of your life is patience. When things get uncomfortable in life, patience is a virtue and it will help you deal with the discomfort in a way that best suits your life and the people around you. Patience is an exercise of self-control that shows you can handle life when times get tough, have the ability to look outside of yourself, and can withstand judgment when you need to. In short, exhibiting patience shows that you have a high moral standard in life.
Yeah, and there’s that too

you can always do a partial harvest

harvest a few branches and write down the day they were harvested

do the same thing every 5 days until plant is 100% harvested

dry and cure

sample each batch and see how your personalized Endocannabinoid system likes it or not

clear , cloudy , amber , we each have an unique Endocannabinoid system that will process the cannabinoids differently

also remember each cannabis plant has a different and unique cannabinoid profile at different ratios and that will affect our Endocannabinoid system along with ripeness of the trichomes

dont forget set and setting when smoking

so you see , it is not so simple as clear , cloudy , amber

all the best

More CalMag😂😂😂

97D230C0-1810-44C9-9035-E879C2E5F5D3.jpeg

you can always do a partial harvest

harvest a few branches and write down the day they were harvested

do the same thing every 5 days until plant is 100% harvested

dry and cure

sample each batch and see how your personalized Endocannabinoid system likes it or not

clear , cloudy , amber , we each have an unique Endocannabinoid system that will process the cannabinoids differently

also remember each cannabis plant has a different and unique cannabinoid profile at different ratios and that will affect our Endocannabinoid system along with ripeness of the trichomes

dont forget set and setting when smoking

so you see , it is not so simple as clear , cloudy , amber

all the best
What? Now I'm confused...should I stay or should I go?

Be patient as it shows high moral standards​

One strength that will benefit you in every area of your life is patience. When things get uncomfortable in life, patience is a virtue and it will help you deal with the discomfort in a way that best suits your life and the people around you. Patience is an exercise of self-control that shows you can handle life when times get tough, have the ability to look outside of yourself, and can withstand judgment when you need to. In short, exhibiting patience shows that you have a high moral standard in life.
Says the guy that stands in front of his microwave full of Hot Pockets and screams, "Hurry up!"

I was not aware that we should await amber trichomes, just white. Thanks!
Everybody likes a different amount of amber. If you want couch lock you want more amber. If you want to still get things done and think clear you want just a few amber trichomes. You can wreck your bud if you have to much amber though. You'll figure out what you like.

I wouldnt want him to wait any longer than he already has if he has a lot of Amber.

Latest posts

Back