Checking the trichomes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it’s worth the wait especially since they have given me no trouble so far (knock on wood…) they are just at 6 weeks flower today so I may be waiting another month. I’m hoping they will beef up a bit more while I wait. I’ll try to resist my brain talking me into cutting anything down until I see a few ambers.
They will beef up a bit more, you came this far hang in there. Good luck.

Got this little lens that fits over my phone camera lens that sorta makes your phone into a cheap microscope. I thought it would be easier than getting a jewelers hoop to see the trichomes up close. Well I need a little practice I think but I think it does seem to work. Maybe better if I would turn my fan off to get rid of a little bud jiggle first. Anyway, my plants are ending their 5th week of flower and was wondering when I would be able to notice a change in them. ILGM site says the seeds I purchased said they had 8-10 week flower stage. Will try to improve the next shot. Anyone have one of these gadgets that could give some tips on getting a good shot?View attachment 284961

Hi
Could you tell me the name of the lens; seems like I need one.
Thanks
7A0C4A49-284A-42F7-A41C-64E32E08CB31.jpeg

Latest posts

Back