Cheech and Chong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

Hey, as an old guy who has smoked pot for more than 50 years, I gotta tell you somethin. I don't understand why everyone laughs at these movies. I find them very emotional and yet confusing.

First, I can never remember who is who! Which fuckin one is Cheech, and why did his mother hate him so much to give him a handle like that? Sounds like a cat yellin.

Hey, the one where the guy was pretending to swim in the hole of the grow room tarp? I woulda done the same thing man. That was one of the highlites of the danger in that movie man. It drew me man. Drew me in.

Now, I got a little upset at them croakin that pup in that one movie man. Poor dog snorted so much prime weed, the little fucker didn't even have time to wimper. On his back man. Feet in the fuckin air. Poor little puppy.

I don't understand why these movies aren't in the Drama section man. Every one of em is intense!

I'm still lookin for that truck they made outta weed man. Smoke some bumper tonite.

Well hey folks, I know you couldn't tell, but I'm high and I'm havin a blast.

I'm goin to go chase the cat.

My favorite parts 50/50 was up in smoke in the court room.
1.Chong drinks the judges water and says"fuckin vodka man" case dismissed how lucky can they get.
2. the famous labrador weed where he had to follow his dog around for a week to get his stash back.

fuckin hilarious.

My fave part is in Up In Smoke, the scene early on when they're parked. Chong accidentally give Cheech "more acid than I ever saw anyone drop before."
Btw, Cheech said he was on acid when that part was filmed.
Most of most of their movies sucked though. But who cares if you're in a van, it's 1976, you've got a handfull of pot and your girlfriend is gonna give you great sex in the back of your van when the movie's over?

They had a great promo for one of their movies: Announcer says "They'll have you rolling in the aisles".

I love the part in Nice Dreams where Cheech is about to get it on with that coked up chick and then Chong scares him and he ends up on the roof of the elevator naked. I had a similar experience once so i loved it.

I watched the "behind the music" of sorts on C&C. Turns out it was Cheech who was the blow out of the two. He got really pissy and told Chong to do it himself, and he never really felt a part of the team. Even though his damn name was on the tickets, FIRST I might add....
His lame ass quit the stoner humor to be a second banana on Nash Bridges. That lame ass.
-WSA-

Your Moms Box said:
I watched the "behind the music" of sorts on C&C. Turns out it was Cheech who was the blow out of the two. He got really pissy and told Chong to do it himself, and he never really felt a part of the team. Even though his damn name was on the tickets, FIRST I might add....
His lame ass quit the stoner humor to be a second banana on Nash Bridges. That lame ass.
-WSA-
Oh man, now I'm depressed. I thought they just moved away, man. What a bummer, man.

No, man, really, tell us what you think.

Hahahahahaha

I love those guys. Classics.

Latest posts

Back