Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works that way with all animals and birds being the prettier.
Superb plants btw.
T4

Sol said:
Looks good. I noticed those grass basket type pots on the right side, I love those things. No muss or fuss just drop them in to bigger pot to transplant, who could ask for easier?

I don't really like them Sol, They tend to restrict root development -- when I put them in the bigger pots, I will either replant or cut the pots up some so the roots can feel free to expand -- so they aren't easier after all...

They are a good size for clones in Rapid Rooter pods tho.

Peace

HF

HabitualConcepts said:
I'm actually looking at getting those exact seeds. I'm going to have to subscribe to this one.

yes, it was a great deal on superior genetics, but I wish I knew the different strains. Looking at the plants, at least at this stage of development, doesn't give a clue. You will just know they could be either: Marley, Tease, Rocksters or Cheese #1, but I'm thinking it will be impossible to tell them apart even when they are grown out -- doesn't matter though, I KNOW I have some excellent strains going here :)

You are most welcome along HC -- and feel free to comment or make suggestions -- I'm doing my best, but I am rather noobish, so any help I can get is welcome :)

Peace

Puff, I'm not going to mess with any pollen this year. I just want to get a feel for what I am doing and adjust accordingly. I still have 9 Cheese seeds (they sent an extra seed) and a UFO #1 Blue Widow, femmed, and these will be my start-up grow after summer. I have been thinking of setting up a space for a male plant. Would be fun to breed the Blue Widow with some Cheese. This winter is dedicated to learning and becoming confident in my ability.

It is such a beautiful day here -- it must be near 70 degrees outside, sunny, no clouds or wind -- absolutely beautiful. I'm a lucky man :)

Peace

I've put the Cheese into half recycled FFOF. I spiked it with bat guanno, blood meal, bone meal, more bat guanno and some lime. I'm feeding them GH 3 part nutes as soon as I see how they take to the hot soil. I will give them PHed lake water in the mean time. I'm excited about these plants. It's the first time I ever got 100% of the seeds to sprout, and the first time all the seeds came up within 8 hours and are all the same size. It shouldn't be difficult to keep an even canope. What I don't know is if I should grow them out some before I fem or top them. I'd like them to be at least 20 inches tall when I turn them. I'm also thinking of giving them 4 hours of dark time to allow them to stretch a little. I don't know...

Merry Christmas

HF

Excellent idea, Puff -- let's see what they look like in a couple of weeks. I love their color -- they are like glowing. I read that my third grow would in effect be my first grow. I'm realizing the truth to that now. The little girls in the tent now are way too small. They will have some dank bud on them, but I underestimated how much they would grow while flowering. They are still growing, but they have began to spend their energy putting out flowers instead of getting bigger. Live and learn. The Cheese will fill up the tent :)

Peace

nice work on getting a 100% germ rate. i currently have 5 rocksters chz in 2wks bloom. think i have 3 phenos, indie, sat, & a well rounded blend. they are light feeders as im finding that out. im using nouvelles soil mix & they went through a couple "tweek out" phases but are bouncing back good. i hope you get the variety that i did so you have better odds finding your keeper.

Great!
I'll keep an eye on your new grow..
Thanks for sharing.

I have a a GreenHouseSeeds CHEESE about 1 week from chop! smells super dank and looks soooo damn pretty. Pics coming soon.

GH *Cheese* won the High Times Cannabis Cup in 2006 bro, nothing stolen there. They have won 34 times already, I think they know what they are doing :) Check my grow journal for some more recent pictures. I will post more current pics as soon as I chop in a week or two.

I liked GH seeds... I grew them out my first run....

Then started playin with "real" FIRE...

Im not saying there is nothin good comin outta GH... Ill just say I dont have plans to grow anymore of my GH beans anytime soon...

I'm thinkin I should post a pic of this cheese. Not a lot different than the last pic -- just a little bigger -- they are all about the same size (one or two slightly bigger than the rest) I sure hope for females>

100_0997.JPG

100_0998.JPG

Looking sweet as HemperFi. :)

A few pics of some Cheese#1 at 55 days flowering, hope you like? :)

DSC_0004-1.JPG

DSC_0019-1.JPG

DSC_0022-2.JPG

DSC_0023-1.JPG

DSC_0030-1.JPG

Sweet nugs -- Inspiring to say the least -- I hope I can do them justice...

Thanks bunches Rockster -- Puff

Peace

I must say your plants are probably the best looking plants ive ever seen grown from seed Hemperfi deffo pee all over my attempts at seeds.
T4

Is there really anything too this deal about GH seeds not being up to snuff or is it just ppls' preferences as to who has the best seeds and who does'nt.
Y'now like - east v.s. west - dodgers v.s. yankees - chevy v.s. ford - That kInd of thing?

Thanks for the compliment T4 -- I'm giving the credit to the seeds :)

No the credit is for you Hemperfi ive grown probably close to 100 seeds all from Rockster/Kalimans seeds and every single one has germinated and fast.
Its the internodal tightness of those that youre growing that is just soo spot on.
Btw this isnt a ghs v's other seeds thread its Kalimans cheese thread so lets not go off topic like soo many other sites slagging ghs v's mr nice v's serious etc etc etc.
T4

Thanks again T4 -- Hommie don't do stretch... :)

Here they are after a night under 600w MH -- and a little "internodal tightness."

100_1000.JPG

100_1008.JPG

Latest posts

Back