Cheeseberry Haze, Hercules, LSD under 400w ceramic metal halide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamOfGreen

Reaction score
I’m growing in eco friendly shopping bags. I’ve got about 4 gallons of soil in each, they could hold another gallon or more but I ran out of soil.

I made my own version of super soil:
Ocean Forest 3 1/4 gallons (60 scoops)
Happy Frog 3 1/4gallons (60 scoops)
Worm Castings 1 3/4 gallons (30 scoops)
Dr. Earth Bat Guano 10-3-1 1 scoops
Jamaican Bat Guano 1 scoops
Espoma Garden Manure 4-2-2 2 scoops
Espoma Blood 12-0-0 2 scoops
Chickity Doo Doo 5-3-2.5 2 scoops
Cottonseed Meal 5-2-1 2 scoops
Fish Bone Meal 3-18-0 2 scoops
garden lime 2 tbs.
epson salt 2 tbs.
Mycorrhizae 2 tbs.
The scoop I used is a little over 2 cups I think.

each bag was done in layers, the bottom 3 inches or so is about 75% super soil and 25% hyponex graduating to the top layer being almost entirely hyponex.
I was worried I made it too hot and girls would get burned and that it might have to much N and might interfere with flowering. Seems I got the mix right. I think what’s caused the biggest limit to their growth, and my biggest concern, is them getting too cold during their dark cycle.

Pics are:
top of Hercules 1
top of Hercules 2
LSD

View attachment 100_4316sidebuds.jpg

View attachment 100_4301.JPG

View attachment 100_4303.JPG

diggin the mix man :cool:
nice lookin plants too. You likin the Ceramic MH? or wishin for a switchable?
not a fan of anything by hyponex just heads up like. way too much bark compost....screws with everything.

Ceramic MH, whats up with that?
Nice lookin buds by the way man, lookin good!

Did my first tent grow with a 400 watt ceramic metal halide, I read that it will outdo 600 watt hps, but it won't penetrate as deep, 400 watts is the most you can get, not many ceramic metal halide users on this forum?

Plants look nice and healthy. Congratulations. I'd keep an eye out for K deficiencies.

Thanks for sharing.

looking good g ! take good care of herculese , it's whom i ripped my name off of lol

Latest posts

Back