Cheif 's outdoor operation 06!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReaferCheifer26

Reaction score
Wats up yall....

Well swim has sum plants finally flowering now! Hes so damn happy! Hes got 4 females Oh Ya!

Ill have sum pics up tommorrow afternoon..... Swim found out the sex of the girls 2 weeks ago so the buds are just startin to kick in!! Swim just prys that security will be good.. he put hia pots in the middle of thorns so he hopes it will keep rippers lookin else where....

Go with me on my ride with sum new Ladies... Swim might neeed sum extra help from sum of yall so stay tuned for tommorrows pics they are sum tight plants tho so ya

Peace

Cheif

"Swims" plants are outdoors?..in pots.
"Swims' plants will soon be revegging and not produceing buds.
"Swim" wiil have buds in October..;)

Damn man swim kinda wanted to do teh same thing to his plants but since they were inside under 24/7 for veg they automatically flowrered.... oh well i love seein new buds.... swims startin more seed today ! oh Yes! ill ahve pic of my girls later today

Peace

Damn finally swims lazy ass took sum pics of his girls .... as u can see swims plants are in flower right now hed say they got about 3 or 4 more weeks to go... they look great he would have more pics but his battery on his camera died while he was out there at his spot ... boy just his luck huh.... anyways i hope yall like em wish swim luck as u can see hes got more seedlings coming on the way!

Peace yall

HPIM0472.jpg

HPIM0475.jpg

HPIM0474.jpg

HPIM0473.jpg

Lookin great RC. They are gonna get bushy. :) Can't wait to see this harvest.

Ya they are sweet plants...outdoor growing 4 life! They are in the middle of a huge thorn patch soo far thas been the best security for swim... so far swims just been feeding them with good ole blood and bone meal they seem to be lovin it....

Swims goal for this year's grows... is a pound... he figures that should last him till next summer's grows or at least he hopes i will lol!!!

blaze on!!!

looking good.....they look so happy in the sun :D

Happy Growing...Looking forward to seeing them grow up :cool: