Chemdog busted in MA raid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted yet. I read on another board that this is Chemdog....not sure if that is true.

$150K in pot seized in pair of raids

Homes in Easthampton, Southampton raided

Updated: Tuesday, 02 Aug 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 02 Aug 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
  • Anthony Fay
SOUTHAMPTON, Mass. (WWLP) - $150,000 in marijuana was seized in a pair of raids in Southampton and Easthampton Tuesday.
Easthampton Police Detective Robert Alberti told 22News that the raids came following a federal, state, and local law enforcement investigation into a marijuana-growing operation led by Gregory Krzanowski, 38, of Southampton.
Krzanowski was arrested during the raid on his 23 Katelyn Way home, one of the two residences searched. The other home was the third floor apartment of 20 Florence Road in Easthampton. Inside that apartment, Alberti says 97 marijuana plants, four pounds of marijuana packaged for sale, and a gun were found. According to Alberti, inside Krzanowski’s home, five pounds of marijuana packaged for distribution were found.
Krzanowski is being charged with cultivation of marijuana, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, and possession of a firearm without an FID card.
The raid was conducted by members of the Drug Enforcement Agency, Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations, Easthampton Police, Southampton Police, Massachusetts State Police.

Yup:
hXXp://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/local/hampshire/%24150K-in-pot-seized-in-pair-of-raids

-He screwed himself by associating his real name with his logo..
hXXp://www.logosdatabase.com/logo/chemdog_85138675

Wow that isn't too bright huh.....:) I thought he wld hve looked tougher...like an Outlaw Biker....:D

Not the real cat. First off, back in OG daze...he spelled his name Chemdawg.....not chemdog.. Cmon meow.
Do you think that the real Chemdawg rents an apartment to grow?
Beleive me, it aint the OG Chem. Looks to me like a fat bastid who can't spell Chemdawg.

ummmmno ur soo wrong that it CHEMDOG. THE MAN! and yeah he did get busted. i have friends at high times that have confirmed it. it is him and he is in all sorts of ****.

Rosebud said:
What does OG stand for please? old gansta?

Use to know the answer to that. But then I got high. Lade da da da da.

"Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations"
Thats my fav part of the article. lol
Its when you know your screwed beyond belief.

Over Grow if im not mistaken and that busted fella looks more like a child molester than a pot fiend.
Pmsl
T4

I hve heard OG in the MJ realm means Ocean Grown....in thug land it means Original Gangster....

Down south OG means overgrown......although now its overburned!

NorCalHal said:
Not the real cat. First off, back in OG daze...he spelled his name Chemdawg.....not chemdog.. Cmon meow.
Do you think that the real Chemdawg rents an apartment to grow?
Beleive me, it aint the OG Chem. Looks to me like a fat bastid who can't spell Chemdawg.

OGdaze are gone, and often wonder if the true chemdawg even posts anymore. See many "frauds" about. Like the one that posts here his writing style didn't fit the old "chemdawgs" style and made me have my suspicions. Will the real chemdawg please stand up LOL.

coloradodreamn said:
ummmmno ur soo wrong that it CHEMDOG. THE MAN! and yeah he did get busted. i have friends at high times that have confirmed it. it is him and he is in all sorts of ****.

you got the dreamn part right.....

Yes OverGrow....old skool herb site long since shutdown

Latest posts

Back