CHEMDOG!! countdown starts tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I could easily see that we have a female chemdog, The flowering days to maturity starts tonight!! I really liked smoking chemdog, I put the other two out in the GreenToo for future cloneing, I did take 2 off of each of the 3 girls, should have roots tommorow. I will remove her for a day when the BLZ is harvested ( and the c99) to bomb and sanitize before continueing the semi perpetual.

P1080980.JPG

P1080981.JPG

great looking girl. this is gonna be good :)

I have loved every Chemdog cross I have ever grown....yummy stuff for sure and always packed a real nice punch to it. She looks good.

powerplanter said:
Nice looking plants SKAG.
thanks PP, real bummer about your deal with the meds.real bummer the mrs. is not on board. Your attitude about pain meds is right on, my mrs. prefers cannabis over her pain meds and her doctor says right on, good luck to you, I feel your pain about the shotguns etc.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
thanks PP, real bummer about your deal with the meds.real bummer the mrs. is not on board. Your attitude about pain meds is right on, my mrs. prefers cannabis over her pain meds and her doctor says right on, good luck to you, I feel your pain about the shotguns etc.

Thanks SKAGIT. I just have to sweet talk her some more, right..? :hubba:

The Chemdog seems very happy, this is 9 days at 12x12. I love its color!! I think I'll do a room full of this before its over, I smoked a chunk of this plants Mom and it was Dakine!!!

P1090256.JPG

P1090258.JPG

P1090257.JPG

looks great bro.
she sure does look happy. good job!

took 5 nice chem dog clones this morning, and a couple dutch treats, gonna give some love away.

17th day of flowering, I fed her some freebie stuff from a Northern lights Grand Opening tonight, PK 13/14, a flowering amendment I'll use twice only.

P1090459.JPG

8 days in the Rapid rooter,under 19/5 hours of light I soaked the little rooters in a light power clone solution then squeezed them out. My cloner lights are just regular under the counter kitchen lights from Walmart, about 9 bucks a piece,includes bulbs. I bought the table at a yard sale, My clone veging lights are just regular daylight shop lights, 4 40 watters, the plants do ok, there only there for a couple, 3 weeks.

P1090537.JPG

P1090559.JPG

Latest posts

Back