Chemdog DD x Sensi Star....at the chop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
In spite of everything going on in my life right now I managed to get one across the finish line....:)

This is Chemdog DD x Sensi Star from seed....beans were bought a cpl years ago on Seed Bay. She battled mites early on and that caused her to go a bit longer. How long I don't even know. :D I lost track of the dates. She got a lil cranky and started throwing a cpl nanners from me keeping her in flower for so long. Not a big deal this late in flower. I wld of let her go another week if not for spotting them.

She seems to yield pretty well for one a gallon Smart Pot. I took these of her and trimmed them... P2240039.JPG P2240035.JPG
and I still hve this left to chop and trim yet....P2240045.JPGP2240046.JPGP2240047.JPG

Other pics of her:
P2240026.JPGP2240024.JPGP2240015.JPGP2240016.JPG

:clap: Just beautiful ,Hammy :cool2: did you clone or was this a one-off?

DANK!!! I love when they cant hold up their own flowers

Noice one hammy! Time to throw some shrimp are the barby!?

7greeneyes said:
:clap: Just beautiful ,Hammy :cool2: did you clone or was this a one-off?

Thanks 7...I got another one same pheno early in flower now and one clone with some roots showing in the cloner.:hubba:

mjrivers said:
DANK!!! I love when they cant hold up their own flowers

Thanks mj....Yeah her buds get dense and hvy...good thing is this strain is strong and flexible stem wise. Almost like a grape vine. It wld take a lot to break a stem. She wld be great in s SCROG with some training.

drfting07 said:
Noice one hammy! Time to throw some shrimp are the barby!?

Thanks drfting....now you went and made me hungry for shrimp and I hve none in the house. :) Gonna need to make a food run....good thing I banged out sick today.

This strain smokes real good...not a knockout across the board but A++ Tatse, odor and bag appeal. Yield is good, flower time is long (10-11weeks), potency is good but not hvy narcotic at all. Even baked on this you can still somewhat funstion and get around.

dman1234 said:
You and your damn 1 gallon pots, LOL

Nice job.

I KNOW, RIGHT?!? I run home de pot buckets and can barely reach 4ozer's :rolleyes: Time to step it up a notch...lol.(usually a heavy 3)

Very nice Haammy! I bet she smells great! I don't think pot size matters too much, it's more how often you want to water! Hammy just proved you can get FAT plants from small containers.

dman1234 said:
You and your damn 1 gallon pots, LOL

Nice job.

Thanks dman...

NorCalHal said:
Very nice Haammy! I bet she smells great! I don't think pot size matters too much, it's more how often you want to water! Hammy just proved you can get FAT plants from small containers.

Thanks NCH...

Here is a cpl more:

P2240031.JPGP2240033.JPG

Nice job Hammy, Im goin to give a 1 gal run this time. hope for the same results.

Thanks everyone...ray jay I love the one gallon Smart pots. I am thinking two gallon Smart Pots might be better in the sense of not haviing to water as often. Gonna pick up a cpl and see. I really want to ditch the regular pots all together. I hve seen enough to commit to them.

Latest posts

Back