Cherry Hemmy x Shishkaberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
Just taken down last night....first grow of these lovely ladies...now the test grow is complete :) and has quite good results

First off...they were planted in one gallon pots...and were maybe about 2 inch clones when put into flower...just midget clones to do a test run of the genetics (bred by ZenLunatic and Stoner -thanks for the pollen collecting :cool: )

These ladies grew so much....by day 20 or so they needed to be transplanted :eek:

So even with a bit of stress these ladies have performed beyond our expectations...large solid buds and low odor during flower....gentlemen...i think we have a winner :D

full shots

CH x SKB 014 (Medium).jpg

CH x SKB 065 (Medium).jpg

Man those ladies are beautiful LL. You and Zen did a great job as always. ;) How is the smell? Be sure and give us a smoke report. ;)

They look great! I want new strains now because of you guys!

thanks THE BROTHER'S GRUNT and AeroTX :)

the smell is very hard to describe...almost a light citrical lemon smell...its very hard to put my finger on the smell...hopefully after drying it will have a more distint smell

it is a very light stink though...good for low odor grows

i didn't trim these lovely ladies...zen trimmed them himself whilst i was busy ...when i went to check on him and look at the buds i inspected the big colas and quickly saw that they are EXTREMELY resinous....

there were no trichs stuck to my hand...just 100% resins...so sticky icky icky....i am dying to smoke it...soon ;)

Latest posts

Back