Chickens and cannabis plants - NO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garybo667

Reaction score
The temp in north Florida today is in the mid 70's so I took my early crop, 1 month old crop of 3 Dr. Grinspoon seedlings out from under their light and put them into the direct sunhine.
A couple of hours later I went to check on them and our chickens (6 hens and a rooster) had completely destroyed them, there ware pieces of leaves all around the empty pots.
Total bummer; but now I now when I put my next crop out, it will be away from those critters.
Live and learn.

so sorry amigo

i hope you enjoy the next batch of eggs

my chickens walk in harmony and are one with the sacred herbs

7E856D5C-FFA1-481D-8087-6E96CFCB9349.jpeg

Interesting and thanks for the post @bigsur51 , I see the hen is not bothering a full grown plant. Fuel for thought

my pleasure Amigo

i only let the chickens in the garden when the plants are at least 3’ foot tall

the birds actually eat a lot of the bottom fan leaves which is good for me , less trimming!

i e actually seen them jupm to eat the higher leaves

1D69DCDF-D7D4-4C8D-8852-41C5949C31EB.jpeg

better than regular eggs by a long shot

• 33% more lutein (300mcg) resulting in rich colored yolks.
  • More than 3x the omega-3 (150mg) than a standard egg.
  • At just 70 calories, our eggs are packed with 6g of protein to keep you full.
  • Contain an excellent source of:
    • Vitamin B2
    • Vitamin B5
    • Vitamin B12 – 2x that found in standard eggs!
    • Vitamin D – 4x that found in standard eggs!
    • Vitamin E
    • Biotin
    • Choline
    • Selenium

better than regular eggs by a long shot

• 33% more lutein (300mcg) resulting in rich colored yolks.
  • More than 3x the omega-3 (150mg) than a standard egg.
  • At just 70 calories, our eggs are packed with 6g of protein to keep you full.
  • Contain an excellent source of:
    • Vitamin B2
    • Vitamin B5
    • Vitamin B12 – 2x that found in standard eggs!
    • Vitamin D – 4x that found in standard eggs!
    • Vitamin E
    • Biotin
    • Choline
    • Selenium
It's funny how Chickens and egg are burning up around the country. Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies (IgYs) block the binding of multiple SARS-CoV-2 spike protein variants to human ACE2 - PubMed.

Having chickens running loose in the yard means less chance of having mosquitoes and other bug type of pests during summer.

Having chickens running loose in the yard means less chance of having mosquitoes and other bug type of pests during summer.
I have 100’s of birds including at least a dozen wild turkeys that keep my yard big free. Very few ticks hitchhiked in to my house on my cats or dog last summer got the first time in a couple decades.

my pleasure Amigo

i only let the chickens in the garden when the plants are at least 3’ foot tall

the birds actually eat a lot of the bottom fan leaves which is good for me , less trimming!

i e actually seen them jupm to eat the higher leaves

View attachment 318724
Always had chooks in and around our big girls and the soil is constantly turned over and best ground bug eaters going! Plus that chicken poo is full of good stuff for the girls!

Latest posts

Back