Chilling in Cali

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaliSmoke

Reaction score
Hello hello...new in the house and new to growing (1st time grower) just wanting to say high to everyone.
Reading as much as I can as I go along but I still have questions. Got a tent...and may need a light?
Apologizing now for any stupid questions or questions that have been asked. Hey I'm new to all this.
Living in Northern California so I figure I should grow some cannabis. (expensive to buy)
Look for me !!!

I’m in Monterey County so we had our share of fires last month. But nothing to close (15 miles) so we just had ash and smoke for the most part. Fires today are roughly 100 miles north and south of us.
2020 will be a great year to forget...and for many reasons.
Thanks I have Fam / right near the fires, waiting to hear from them

My friend lost her house last year because of the fires. She lost most everything she had, but she took it well and was able to rebuild. Some just aren’t as lucky and never recover.
I just can’t imagine.

Welcome! I started a conversion about your light search in the other thread you started.

Again, welcome, I look forward to watching your educational journey. I love watching/ helping new cultivators gain experience.

Latest posts

Back