Chillkoots med grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillkoots7

Reaction score
Frank's Gift day 57 of 12/
IMG_1609  fg 57.jpg
IMG_1616.jpg

Sativa Dominant Hybrid Strain
Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 75% Sativa / 25% Indica​

THC: 1% - 5%, CBD: 20%​

Frank's Gift is a sativa dominant hybrid (75% sativa/25% indica) strain that is a phenotype of the infamous Skunk Haze. With an insanely high CBD level that typically bottoms out at about 20% on average and highly medicinal effects, Frank's Gift is a strain that is beloved by users of all experience levels. The Frank's Gift high is relatively mellow in nature with minimal effects due to a limited THC level. The high starts with a relaxing euphoric lift that leaves you feeling blissfully happy with a slight increase in energy that's hardly noticeable. As your mood soars, your body will slowly become more and more relaxed, calming any physical aches and pains while numbing negative and racing thoughts. Because of these effects, Frank's Gift is a great highly medicinal choice for treating conditions such as muscle spasms, tension, chronic pain, and mood swings. This bud has a slightly bitter earthy herbal flavor with just a touch of woodiness. The aroma is incredibly strong with a chemical ammonia overtone that's accented by woody earth and a pungent effect. Frank's Gift buds have small pieced dusty green nugs with sparse almost clear hairs and a coating of tiny clear crystal trichomes that look slightly milky in the light.

Last edited:
I've never tried Charlette's web but it sounds similar. both are high in CBD content. Frank's Gift
is also high in THC.
1667413775964.png

Many thanks to @SubmarineGirl for the chance to win these:
View attachment 316180
Happy New Year
View attachment 316181
My brother is a big fan of the Mimosa x Triple Lemon cross. There are pics from his grow on my ‘breeding project’ thread. Nice red color. I look forward to seeing how you make out with those crosses. I grew the Triple Grape cross but Mother Nature didn’t cooperate. Still, that is nice smoke.

Edited because I typed ‘Golden Lemon’ but meant to type ‘Triple Lemon’…

Last edited:
My brother is a big fan of the Mimosa x Golden Lemon cross. There are pics from his grow on my ‘breeding project’ thread. Nice red color. I look forward to seeing how you make out with those crosses. I grew the Triple Grape cross but Mother Nature didn’t cooperate. Still, that is nice smoke.
Love seeing your seeds get out there Fogey

Up next I started from seed 2 DOSIDO fems, 2 FREAKSHOW regs, and 2 LIME SKUNK regs. Thanks to SubmarineGirl
and oldfogey and Tjack Added two more strains both regs 2 "Northern Lights 4-way" and 2 "Frosted Flakes"
IMG_1752.jpg
IMG_1753.jpg

1682030482741.png

The NL#1 x 4 Way are from Coastal Seeds...Kagyu.

Fourora Borealis
Special Edition “Mr. Bob Hemphill” F1 Hybrids. These are rare hybrids of heirloom genetics.
🚨

Out of stock
Fourora Borealis = Fairfax Four Way ♀ x Northern Lights #1 ♂
Fairfax Four Way: Sensi Seeds Four Way, which is Skunk #1 x Afghani X Pakistan x India. This cut was selected in 1995.

"Seymour Cutts -"Fantastic high,and really easy grow.
fourora-borealis_2.jpg
fourora-borealis_3.jpg

Latest posts

Back