Chocolate Candy From ABV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
25pjpmb.jpg

I have been vaping for about a month or 2 and I have collected a respectable amount of ABV. About 3 and a half ounces or so.

I took the ABV and used my standard crock pot method with 1 cup of butter and water as needed. About 170F all day.

After straining the butter I took cupfuls and pressed them in cheesecloth between 2 pieces of metal from a previous rosin press prototype, using my 1 ton arbor press.. I have some improvements to make in this but, so far, this is the best method I have found for squeezing butter from the load. In the old days, I just twisted it, "Indian Style" (2 sticks and knots to twist it) but old men with arthritis use less twisting and more thinking in their wane. LOL

The butter from ABV and rosin chips and stuff like that is always a little 'dirty' so I washed it 3 or 4 times. Still tastes like poo. Sheep poo, to be more specific (for those of you who actually know the difference).

Anyway, you can definitely make a silk purse from a sow's ear Well, in this case, a beautiful rose out of sheep poo. LOL

They taste very good. I have no idea how strong they are. I ate some while I was making it and I always get to lick the spoon. Mom always gave me the spoon and the spatula to lick when I was a little kid. :)

But, with my tolerance it will be impossible to say how strong they are until I find a victim.... er, ah, I mean.... volunteer, to try them out. I have 4 or 5 pieces left over after the dish was spread so I'll eat those tonight and see if I feel anything.

Attachments

• abvbutter-1.jpg
    abvbutter-1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 39
  • abvbutter-2.jpg
    abvbutter-2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 37
  • abvbutter-3.jpg
    abvbutter-3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 49
  • abvbutter-5.jpg
    abvbutter-5.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 55
  • abvbutter-6.jpg
    abvbutter-6.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 45
  • abvbuttercandy-1.jpg
    abvbuttercandy-1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 41
WOW!!! I got totally ****** up last night. That has to be the first time I've been stoned in years.

I don't remember how many I ate but it was only a few. I was so stoned I was stumbling. LOL

I'll be doing some experimenting this week to see what's up and why.

Boy I wanna try those chocolates... It's 11 AM and my taste buds are suddenly jonesing for choc! I am a chocolate fanatic. Pot and chocolate are made for each other.

Someone on here suggested a potato ricer to me for squeezing the butter out of the slow cooked herb. It works like a charm. I was sick of burning my hands trying to squeeze the oil out of the mix using cheese cloth or a t shirt. Even tried re-heating the pellets left over after using the ricer and the amount of oil/butter left over was minimal. Not really worth the effort.

Latest posts

Back