Choose my Next Strain (The Order)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benamucc

is NORML
Reaction score
Ordered the Cali Connection Tahoe OG just now.

Got the gauranteed delivery option.

Now we wait...

:doh:

:48:

Happy Growing my friend

benamucc said:
Ordered the Cali Connection Tahoe OG just now.

Got the gauranteed delivery option.

Now we wait...

Me too.

Muahahaha....

I can't wait. And YES!! I WILL be dropping 5 beans ASAP.

Good stuff, I was just checking that one out. Will enjoy watching it.

Make sure you take clones of any females you get...if it is like my Larry OG you will want to hang on to it...congrats

Hamster Lewis said:
Make sure you take clones of any females you get...if it is like my Larry OG you will want to hang on to it...congrats

That's my plans as soon as I get to run mine. Clone the bejeesus outta her.

TheKlonedRanger said:
That's my plans as soon as I get to run mine. Clone the bejeesus outta her.

That is the way to do it for sure......I love running from clone.

I'll be cloning for sure!

All you people talking up Cali Connection made me check them out on attitude and I fell in love with their Original Sour Diesel description so I picked some up plus the boatload of freebies. We should get a multi-user journal going with all of Cali-Connections genetics.

-SSF-

SSF

I'm down for a group grow but I'm stuck in flower for a month. I'll just join in when I get the room.

Did you notice that one of the freebies you got was darkstar? Funny how the pot gods work, isn't it?

After reading there strains they have really become the breeders i want to try next. Will enjoy watching you guys do a gj on it.
Might join in if i can get some beans in time.

A Cali Connection group grow sounds pretty bad ***....

TheKlonedRanger said:
Think we'd have to twist ya arm hammy?

I might be able to join in with a Larry OG or two from clone... I shut everything down end of May so I have one more chance to crop out before then. It will depend on how fast my clones throw roots. They need to flower for at least 8-9 weeks so it will be tight.

Didn't realize that. Any particular reason?

Besides catching up on all that dank you've cured...

Hamster Lewis said:
I might be able to join in with a Larry OG or two from clone... I shut everything down end of May so I have one more chance to crop out before then. It will depend on how fast my clones throw roots. They need to flower for at least 8-9 weeks so it will be tight.

Same here, gets too hot to cool things between may and sep for me. Hope i get some beans before then so i can join in

TheKlonedRanger said:
Didn't realize that. Any particular reason?

Besides catching up on all that dank you've cured...

Jericho said:
Same here, gets too hot to cool things between may and sep for me. Hope i get some beans before then so i can join in

:yeahthat:

I am in Central NJ and the summers get to hot and even worse too humid. I have fought that fight before and it was way too draining on me. Very hard even with the AC going to keep my tents cool enough. Might run my veg tent with the T5's since it is way easier to cool.

Latest posts

Back