Choosing males for breeding...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may not apply here but this guy is an up and coming legend and here's his input

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115-141001_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115-141001_Instagram.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 38
I have no use for the Y chromosome in my cannabis breeding programs. I want to choose both parents based on their flower characteristics. The best male is no male. Girl on Girl is where it's at. Just my opinion, my apologies to all the dicks and nanners out there.

It's simple.. 2 ways I make seeds.. not gonna say breed because I'm not a breeder, just a pollen slinger who likes to have some fun..

1.. Use multiple males in order to pass along as much of the genetic profile of both genetics.
this is perfect if your goal is to grow out F2 stock to search for keeper females to work further.. F2 seems
to give out the biggest pheno differentiation..

2.. One of One.. in this I look for a male very early on inspecting the stems and calyx's for early trichome development and odor. I want the stinkiest male with the most early trichome development.. so decided very early on..

great shared info here...thanks for all the inputs, found it interesting..

Latest posts

Back