Choosing strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think about getting a 4 × 4 grow tent. You get going now, and you could be finishing a harvest by May. Again, if you do an inside grow you are really only limited by the height of your tent or grow room. You can completely control the environment and then there are LOTS of strains you could choose from!

not normally a good sign that 11 out of 12 didn't pop

exactly why I mentioned it, I didnt want to say I had my best grow ever from a breeder when I also had the worst luck with some of their seeds.

Think about getting a 4 × 4 grow tent. You get going now, and you could be finishing a harvest by May. Again, if you do an inside grow you are really only limited by the height of your tent or grow room. You can completely control the environment and then there are LOTS of strains you could choose from!

Thanks Squatch but i can only do an outdoor grow. I do have a greenhouse with heated starter beds that might help, but i've never heard anyone using them for MJ.

Is the greenhouse heated? Do you grow stuff in there year round? If so, pick a strain and try your hand at growing. You won't get good at it without practice. I wish I had a greenhouse. If I did, I'd grow a lot of the big sativas.

Is the greenhouse heated? Do you grow stuff in there year round? If so, pick a strain and try your hand at growing. You won't get good at it without practice. I wish I had a greenhouse. If I did, I'd grow a lot of the big sativas.

It's wired with regular old heat lamps but i rarely use them. The GH isnt real big, 12 x 26 and i've only used it to start veggies like cabbage, tomatoes etc. I wondered if i could use it to give MJ a boost before setting them outside in the ground.

I'm sure you can. I start all sorts of veggies in the early spring in windows in the house. I am up in northern MN and we have a very short growing season. If you insist on an outdoor seasonal grow, I'd surely use that greenhouse to get a jump on the season. Good luck with your grow!

I'm sure you can. I start all sorts of veggies in the early spring in windows in the house. I am up in northern MN and we have a very short growing season. If you insist on an outdoor seasonal grow, I'd surely use that greenhouse to get a jump on the season. Good luck with your grow!

Thanks !

This is what sets Bohdi Apart from All the others.
Peace Out,Fellow Growers.
IMG_1411.PNG

Latest posts

Back