Chop chop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKlonedRanger

Reaction score
First harvest tonight. Probably will only have time for trimming one plant. Will put up some pics after. Blue mystic number 2 up first.

The hours and hours of manicuring is my favorite part of the cycle.

NOT!:hairpull: :bong2:

I do love scissor hash though.:D

kiksroks said:
The hours and hours of manicuring is my favorite part of the cycle.

NOT!:hairpull: :bong2:

I do love scissor hash though.:D

:yeahthat::rofl::rofl:

Have fun KR

So, here's a pre-chop pic. It's not nearly as pretty as most here, but it's mine. Ya hear me! It's all mine! Blue mystic #1 was up front in the tent, so I'm trimming this one first. From the looks, it's the bigger yielder of the two mystics I ran. I'm not really interested in weights, so I probably won't be taking any. This is just to smoke on, and mostly to work out some kinks as a first grow. I'm happy with the results. This plant should keep me in smoke by itself until my next harvest.

DSC00751.JPG

DSC00752.JPG

DSC00753.JPG

DSC00754.JPG

Like you said! Mine Mine Mine! lol... that is the Good part! And it looks good to me!-)
Great job!

Congrats brosef....it don't have to be pretty. It just has to be yours....self sufficiency rocks.:D

CONGRATS, my friend!!! Looks great to me, but if you aren't happy, I can send my address for you....

Back off roddy!! I knew you were trouble.

Thanks for stopping in everyone. My garage smells amazing!!

Plant #1, done. First up is popcorn that'll get a quick dry and smoke while the other is doing a proper dry.

DSC00755.JPG

DSC00757.JPG

DSC00758.JPG

DSC00759.JPG

TKR, i will smoke the heck outta that BM for ya. Congrats on your first harvest bro! I was gunna give ya sh** for not posting pics in your journal last night but this is a really good reason not to.:hubba:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheKlonedRanger again

Well i tried man.

Feels real good, huh? Congratulations, sir, on a job well-done.

Congrats dude,
there aint much that matches getting moonfaced on something you have grown yourself.
W

TheKlonedRanger said:
So, here's a pre-chop pic. It's not nearly as pretty as most here, but it's mine. Ya hear me! It's all mine! Blue mystic #1 was up front in the tent, so I'm trimming this one first. From the looks, it's the bigger yielder of the two mystics I ran. I'm not really interested in weights, so I probably won't be taking any. This is just to smoke on, and mostly to work out some kinks as a first grow. I'm happy with the results. This plant should keep me in smoke by itself until my next harvest.

congrats man :)

and an old (though baby-faced :p) wise friend of mine by the name of 4u2sm0ke once told me this saying.. i pass it on to you, cause i find it soo fitting for a home grower;

"the grams we grow, outweigh the ounces we'd have to buy" ;)

:)

Latest posts

Back