Christmas photos/ other holiday photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no, don’t. Stop, don’t stop 😂
Look even a new avatar for you
1670598837183.png

I made this tree out of branches from my yard last year. My momma hated it and actually tried to buy me one more suitable thinking I couldn’t afford it when I had told her cutting down a real tree just for decorating it was a waste. She stayed mad at me about it all season…😞. I loved the tree and drug it in the kids room for a nightlight all year. I’m gonna break it back out this year and decorate it again so get ready momma… she actually said it was not Christian like… I told her there was a nativity under it but that didn’t matter… she was just having a grouchy day I think and held on to it forever…
9A780926-2078-4318-BF1A-DE6CDBC2A257.jpeg

I made this tree out of branches from my yard last year. My momma hated it and actually tried to buy me one more suitable thinking I couldn’t afford it when I had told her cutting down a real tree just for decorating it was a waste. She stayed mad at me about it all season…😞. I loved the tree and drug it in the kids room for a nightlight all year. I’m gonna break it back out this year and decorate it again so get ready momma… she actually said it was not Christian like… I told her there was a nativity under it but that didn’t matter… she was just having a grouchy day I think and held on to it forever…View attachment 314922

Reminds me of my sister from Cali, she hangs a branch on the wall by 2 strings and decorates it.
1670613632258.png

This has turned into a really good thread. Even with drifts.
I love all the imagination put in on some of them. I went out and saw a few more Christmas decorations.

This ornament of lights is next to a very active RR track that goes through the middle of this small center of town. It use to be just a train station, and these days it's one of the fast growing areas in the state (subdivisions).

1670616172205.png

And this is my large Christmas tree. The two dolls are waiting to meet the 3rd one that is in the box.

1670616241344.png

Latest posts

Back