• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

N.E.wguy

Reaction score
Hai.. Been a whilesince i been on here.
But i really need help with possible treatments for chronic Lyme for some one in my life who also suffers from extensive additional medical issues. Babesia Bartonella Mycoplasma Erhlicia TBRF Dyautonomia Neuropathy VGKC

Anyone have any info on possible help desperate for info..... Ty guys gals

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, N.E. wguy, good to see you. I cannot help you with your question, but I did want to say, "Hi!"

N.E.wguy

Reaction score
:(:mad::oops:o_OHi THG!!!!!!
Missed u guys sooo much...
I was in a bad spot having to move on in life and lost touch with life I miss u guys!

I do appreciate the response even if u cant help I know others on here can tho and just need to find them.

I do need help tho and I have tons of info to share in the med section about Lyme!

This needs attention brought to it millions of people are suffering from it because of the suppressed information and severity of this disease. Please look up the book “Lyme Madness” & “Bitten” this is for ever one who reads this post please if you like to expand your personal knowledge of a terminal disease that could affect any of us or our kids or over ones.... Please look up the books. Try to read the first chapter of Lyme Madness and not cry in sympathy, fear, anger it hits u hard...

Latest posts