Chronic long term Lyme Help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Chronic Lyme Curable

• Total voters

N.E.wguy

Product of my environment
Reaction score
Hai.. Been a whilesince i been on here.
But i really need help with possible treatments for chronic Lyme for some one in my life who also suffers from extensive additional medical issues. Babesia Bartonella Mycoplasma Erhlicia TBRF Dyautonomia Neuropathy VGKC

Anyone have any info on possible help desperate for info..... Ty guys gals

Hey, N.E. wguy, good to see you. I cannot help you with your question, but I did want to say, "Hi!"

:(:mad::oops:o_OHi THG!!!!!!
Missed u guys sooo much...
I was in a bad spot having to move on in life and lost touch with life I miss u guys!

I do appreciate the response even if u cant help I know others on here can tho and just need to find them.

I do need help tho and I have tons of info to share in the med section about Lyme!

This needs attention brought to it millions of people are suffering from it because of the suppressed information and severity of this disease. Please look up the book “Lyme Madness” & “Bitten” this is for ever one who reads this post please if you like to expand your personal knowledge of a terminal disease that could affect any of us or our kids or over ones.... Please look up the books. Try to read the first chapter of Lyme Madness and not cry in sympathy, fear, anger it hits u hard...

How do you read the first chapter free?

Sorry Sharon. Smells like spam to me and has been blocked . If you could read the posts deleted by Hamster you would see why.

You could get info on this by searching it.

Alright, thanks! Not to smart am I?

Their are pockets of farm land where I live where Lyme's disease is a real problem if you get bit, and do not get antibiotics right away.

Another fine illness brought to us all by our friendly government scientists
Thanks Plum Island.

My cousin had it yrs ago and he is a Microbiologist and should have known all signs and symptoms and he missed it
Had to take very strong Anti/B's for a long time to maybe fix it, but who knows how badly his system was damaged.
No one really knows what Lyme's is capable of long term.

It kicked my Moms ass for yrs. Fking ticks.
I bet she never knew she had it, I asked Doc could he do a test for me once and he said has a tick bitten you lately ?
I said no not recently, so he blew me off and said your pain is all from your injury.

Kinda like when I ask about the early Alzheimer's test they can do to show any real early signs and if you are prone to getting it more . He then asked me do you really want to know that, there is nothing you can do to stop it if it shows positive anyway. I once again I said not really. (My family has a high rate of it in history)

Some people are effected differently than others.

Just wait until we see what Covid does down the line months , years from now
This one is effecting everyone's breathing. It sounds so damaging. I get my first vaccine shot tomorrow. I have been lucky not getting it while going to doctors offices and hospitals, but it is very rural where I live.

I am frantically knocking down the bush at the back of my garden. I got ticks on me several times in our first 6 months of this place and also chiggers which are bloody horrible. So I don't want a repeat of that. The brush is a mix of long coarse grass and seedling mezquite and huizache. The Ryobi line trimmer knocks it down. I've done about 1,500 sq m so far and I have about the same again to finish it.

I have never had chiggers, but I have friends that have. It is bad to have to wear long pants and shirts outside in the woods but it is the best thing to do sometimes. Unless you wear Deep Woods Off or something.

Latest posts

Back