Cigarette smoking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would cigarette smoking effect my plants at all? --
Whether its vegging or flowering?

tnks

Ive done plenty of it... but I'm just a bad example.

I dont think so....heck...they even a DIY spray useing tabbacco....I dont smoke cigs because they stink...wouldnt want tarnish the smell of a lovely ladie:D

take care and be safe

can't be beneficial IMO. more-so for all the other crap in the cigs than the tobacco, i imagine.
never thought anything about it, untill i trimmed for a guy who was adamant about no smoking near his room (and i mean OCD about it, though since they were 'dying' anyway it was ok)
i tend to avoid doing it now myself.

i always try to avoid (and wash my hands good before) handling seeds too. heard that was bad somewhere once (even prior to hearing the smoking myth/fact)

JMO, but if you smoke cigarettes, smoke em outside, nothing to do with the plants.

Dont do it ifin yual can avoid the chemicals in cig smoke can adhear to yur plants leaves blockin the natural ability of the leaf to absorbe what it needs from the air to thrive and grow well. Just be sayin it is bad and not to do it ifin yual can help it. Good luck trails walkin friend wish yu well journy.

BWD

I dont around mothers or clones (easy enough as those are in the house). Tobacco Mosaic Virus is serious business. Just touching a cig then a clone could contaminate it. :eek:

I had it once and lost a great OG.

But vegging or flowering plants...yea im also a bad example sometimes lol

haha thanks for the answers guys, I'm not the smoker, its a fellow helper.

however, i wouldn't like to have some dank smelling like cigarettes :(

guess Ill force him to smoke far far away

Forever[D]anked said:
haha thanks for the answers guys, I'm not the smoker, its a fellow helper.

however, i wouldn't like to have some dank smelling like cigarettes :(

guess Ill force him to smoke far far away

Its not going to effect the flavor of the weed trust me.

Def not going to make the weed taste different

i dont think they will pick up the habit either

Latest posts

Back