Cinderella 99 exceeding expectations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

Took these pics tonight at 55 days flowering, This strain really surprised me with a very decent yield and the smell on my fingers after carressing her buds is out of this world, fresh pineapple, her trichomes are building fast. i took the close-ups with my Panasonic lumix then held a 30x loupe over the lense, worked good!! I'm very happy with C99.

P1080662.JPG

P1080663.JPG

P1080665.JPG

P1080667.JPG

P1080669.JPG

P1080670.JPG

awesome specimens friend, have you ever had any bug problems with growing these ?? if not, what type of preparative steps did you take to prevent them.

Beautiful! Your girls look really great, nice n chunky :hubba: How far are you going to take her?

IME she gives a good yield, nice short stature, fast flowering, killer sativa buzz, sweet smell/taste, clones super easy. I could go on and on, c99 is a winner in almost all aspects.
Who's c99 are you growing?

Congrats!:)

Cinderella 99 exceeding expectations
She tends to do that ;)
I luv me some cindy :cool:
great grow dude!!! :farm:

PencilHead said:
Smoking Cindy is even more startling than growing her.
i like hearing that, The Hemp goddess really likes it to, I'm gonna grow her till her trichomes start turning amber, say 15- 20 % , Ya I've got some clones going, started my outdoor stuff, I'm likein life.

Looking absolutely fabulous! Cindy has never let me down.

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Beautiful! Your girls look really great, nice n chunky :hubba: How far are you going to take her?

IME she gives a good yield, nice short stature, fast flowering, killer sativa buzz, sweet smell/taste, clones super easy. I could go on and on, c99 is a winner in almost all aspects.
Who's c99 are you growing?

Congrats!:)
i don't know who's C99 i'm growing, The cutting was a gift I cloned.

passthemaryjane said:
awesome specimens friend, have you ever had any bug problems with growing these ?? if not, what type of preparative steps did you take to prevent them.
unfortunately yes i've had bugs, mites, Mildew Knats, there are threads on here that can explain prevention and maitenence alot better than i can, but sprays, dr, dooms etc. Buy a cultivation book, a good one, it will save u tons of money in the long run.

Looking good man. Are you growing for meds. or just for fun? I've heard c99 is good for pain. I'd like to try her one day. PEACE

powerplanter said:
Looking good man. Are you growing for meds. or just for fun? I've heard c99 is good for pain. I'd like to try her one day. PEACE
I grow for meds but I have alot of enjoyment growing, My Mrs. has serious pain issues, and mostly I grow for her, I'm liveing with Hep c, I've had it about 45 years, And I smoke for apetite, my doc said i'm the only one he's ever known to gain weight doing interfuron for a year,I've never smoked any C99, loveing her fluff!!

I found out my C99 plants are a strain grown from brothers grimm seeds?? The guy who gave me the cutting said he mailordered the seeds.

nice
you best do all you can to keep that gal around then.
clone the heck outta her, cause you wont find it again ;)

looks great man :)

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I found out my C99 plants are a strain grown from brothers grimm seeds?? The guy who gave me the cutting said he mailordered the seeds.

Very nice:D

Wow Skag, I had Hep C for ten years, got rid of it back in 1999, with the interferon treatment, it was new back then. I lost a lot of weight, I didn't smoke much because the interferon messed with my head awfully. I would recommend it to anyone tho, as it did cure me. Did you get rid of the Hep C?

Oh, and your C99 look AWESOME! I'v got a couple going outdoors, just started outside. I hope mine look half as good as yours when they are done.

SKAGITMAGIC said:

Make more seed of that. Finding Bros Grimm line is very difficult. you have a gem there...make more seed. ;)
I have a couple of generations of BG Cindy and given a lot out to keep the strain alive. She is a grail in her own right. ;) Breeds and crosses well. It is one if you lose her doubt you will ever be able to replace her ;)

tcbud said:
Wow Skag, I had Hep C for ten years, got rid of it back in 1999, with the interferon treatment, it was new back then. I lost a lot of weight, I didn't smoke much because the interferon messed with my head awfully. I would recommend it to anyone tho, as it did cure me. Did you get rid of the Hep C?

Oh, and your C99 look AWESOME! I'v got a couple going outdoors, just started outside. I hope mine look half as good as yours when they are done.
No the Interfuron failed and because of my genotype i only had 1 chance, I got a PM from another member that just got the news that he has it, I did the treatment about 7 years ago. I never did miss any work but they super accomadated me.

I had another succesful cloneing with the c99 and have 18 clones,The old gal seems to be at a standstill, i saw a couple of amber trics but nothing to get excited about, huh, hey I'm excited them buds look like some gnarly candy, such a sweet fragrance, Anyway I'm giving half this bunch of clones away to 3 different peeps, in case something goes wrong, they'll give some back, they freaked when they seen the mom, i'm hopeing for 3 ounces, oh ya 1 dudes givin me a trainwreck clone in return, his trainwreck in my opinion is better than any of the dispensary weed i've smoked, I'm tempted to chuck the Dt for it, its that good. anyway heres some pics of my blz and the other 2 DT's in the oppisite corner of the room, i'm gonna do better on the support system on the next session, the net was lower on the colas of the c99 than on the dt, but still interfered with bud production,the Dt's I've got left the nets even lower, hope it holds them up, not like the floppin c99 that girls just so rubenesque.

P1080864.JPG

P1080862.JPG

P1080867.JPG

P1080870.JPG

P1080875.JPG

Latest posts

Back