Cinderella 99 ready for harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

Had quite a few amber trichomes in tonights viewing, gonna harvest her tommorow morning, let her get this last night in, Here's some macro shots with the lumix, Man she looks yummy, the HG said I wouldn't be dissapointed and so far I'm estatic,

P1080999.JPG

P1080989.JPG

P1080987.JPG

P1080986.JPG

thats one GORGEOUS Cindy broham... very nice! :D

Good job...;)

Here's a shot of my pineapple cindy... its nice and velvetty with trichs like yours...:hubba:

c99P.jpg

Looks de-lish Skagit, well done! I hope you took clones:aok:

DOS, yours looks tasty too! The pheno I have turned very red/purp like that at the end of this last run, I love that look:D

I don't know what looks better, that fish or these buds.

Skagit,, Looks Great Nice and Frosty, Very well done, I bet after a nice slow dry those are gonna taste Fruity and Sweet ! Nice

Erbal said:
I don't know what looks better, that fish or these buds.
smokein them buds while catchin that big girl. lol thanks worked hard,i don't have any purple in my cindy.she'll still smoke,

Wow, those both look great. How did you acquire the strain? Mailed seed or nearby dispensary?

Skag you need to make some beans ... She looks yummy ... Going fishin' today ?

Leaving in the morning,for Illwaco, mouth of the columbia river, Fishing the spring run of chinook,and sturgeon, just weighed my dutch treat, its in the cure stage in jars, but I got 115 grams of trimmed manicured bud, off the dutch treat.I know it will lose some more weight but not to much.

valleyboy said:
Wow, those both look great. How did you acquire the strain? Mailed seed or nearby dispensary?
It was a gift from my dealer,

Very nice Brosef.....I think the reason I love LSC's SnakeBite so much is because of the C99 in it....love that pineapple/fruit salad odor...every time I open the jar I get a big grin once I get a wiff....then I pack a bowl and that big grin becomes a huge grin...:D

Latest posts

Back