Cinderella 99 Reloaded !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm off and running the lights are on a 12x12 schedule, I'm gonna redo the hours a little, run from 9 pm to 9 am, should take care of any heat problems, I put the C99 on blocks to sort of level things out, I'm getting low on the freebie guanos I was given, I gotta get something else organic, looking for a easy mix, all I have is Chemical bud booster also, gotta get some of that. I took down the netting i had ready, I got a little overwhelmed trying to fit everything in and get it right, there's alot of plant in the room, I gotta move a light also, not being effiecient enough, I'll get her worked out, I'm feeling better, I was loseing energy, anyway I saw some powdery mildew on my stuff in the Green-to, only 1 chemdawg, gonna go to outdoor section later looking for solution.

P1090857.JPG

dutch treat's lemony tang just does it for me when cured properly, this new gal is about 5 foot across,no matter where you measure.The Mrs. got the netting set for me last night, better late than never, I anticipate some great cola's from this grow, the C99, is what it is, just bud-sites everywhere, the mrs, asked for help getting her staked, there's so many sites I think its gonna be a work in progress, here's a pic of the C99 before stakeing.,I think the organic angle's gonna work for me.

P1100078.JPG

P1100085.JPG

Looking great. Yeah Cindy is a vigorous beast ain't she.

I got a Blue Cindy clone today, it's bluberry x C99,and a old Gro-Bro from the san juan Islands asked me to meet him today at the ferry landing, he gave me two Hawiiaan clones, Holy Smoke I'm loveing life big time right now, I pray that I can make good with all the strains thats been given me!!! and not get in trouble, I'm a wee bit over our 30 plant limit in this state!!!, evertime I give some away, some love comes back. Gave away 3 c99s and a DT today. I've got to give away some more!! The Hawaaiian is in these wooly blocks, I've never messed with them before, I'm just gonna sink em in funky frog and see what develops, I figure a real long flowering, he never said anything about the plants but that it was hawaiian smoke of the highest order, yada yada yada,

P1100134.JPG

P1100135.JPG

My current grow at 26 days 12x12, flowering nicely, I gave the C99 a little to much guano, just barely burned her leaf tips, she should finish nicely, still need to stake her though, there's still time! She's got so many bud sites, the colas on the Dutch treat are gonna be huge, just like her mama's

P1100196.JPG

P1100198.JPG

P1100197.JPG

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Looking good! Any idea where the Mrs. got that netting?
Eco-enterprises, in Shoreline, north of seattle. Fred meyers has it also, and Skagit Farmers supply. I badmidden or tennis net works pretty good.

Latest posts

Back