Cinderella 99 Reloaded !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I put in 4 new bulbs today and reloaded the Grow-Room, 5 plants, the start of another semi-perpetual. I've decided to really start focusing on the 99 for a couple of grows, I traded 2 chem'dawg clones for some more hash, then traded a couple buttons of hash for a blueberry kush and a trainwreck clone, I'm stoked!!! Still got 5 buttons left. Anyway I did a real good maitenence spray for mites with forbid, the plants are in 19/5 right now, I'll go to 12x12 on the 1st of july, and hit them once more for mites on the 4th or 5th and hope for a mid sept. harvest, I lost a month earlier thinking a 3rd week in august harvest goal. Not gonna happen!! with the 4 light running, my temps are up to 80!! I'm slowly assembling a cooling system, it'll happen. Anyway I'm having lots of fun.

P1090734.JPG

P1090740.JPG

P1090751.JPG

P1090757.JPG

P1090753.JPG

P1090755.JPG

Skag ... Why you don't connect all the hoods and use some inline fans to cool the hoods ?

Glad to hear such good news about the C99 ;)

I am having a hell of a time getting my temps below 86. I am looking at and buying and taking back air conditioners.
My husband asked what the difference was between 100 outside and 88 inside. I said the roots are cooler outside and there is more air movement? Is that right? I think it is different outside.

I'm thinking of doing a cindy cross my next grow....... gotta wait til it cools off though....... my room would run into the 90's even with ac.

Irish said:
i'm tagging along watching.

80? i'm doing something really wrong. i'm done inside, but i couldnt stay below 90 with one 400 last week.:(

good luck my friend. peace...
After running all night, with the 4 lights I'm still right at 80 degrees, I live on Puget sound, my outside temps this week?? the high is 68. Ya BHO there all lined up for doing the deed, and I will, My goal was to have a cooling system in by 1st of july. I bought bulbs instead, 4 bulbs was 431.24 cents, thats after he gave me a discount, hear me chokein lol. I buy good bulbs though. Anyway A little more LST work and I'm flippin the switch, gonna do some miquito dunks today, I know the knats are around, I'll put out my sticky traps,first defence!! The secret to my temps is my big fan, the air gets replaced in the room, uhhh pretty fast,most fans I've seen in grow ops. you could throw them through the intake hole on this thing, The pic doesn't do it justice, with the motor it may wiegh 50 lbs.

P1090756.JPG

P1090758.JPG

Rosebud said:
I am having a hell of a time getting my temps below 86. I am looking at and buying and taking back air conditioners.
My husband asked what the difference was between 100 outside and 88 inside. I said the roots are cooler outside and there is more air movement? Is that right? I think it is different outside.
I really don't know rosie, I just think the roots are cooler, deeper in the Earth, I've got alot of air movement inside, I think the heat just disperses into the ground there's so much of it> I think!!! < danger, I thinking, lol, have a good day, i'm baked, hashish, today I will smoke to honor Wa Walton, A very spiritual Swinnomish Elder, and Tribal advisor, who passed away wed., RIP Wa.

P.s. Bet Valleyboy knows why!!

Looking good my man ... If was neighbour would help you out !!! Lifting all that weight :hubba:

bho_expertz said:
Looking good my man ... If was neighbour would help you out !!! Lifting all that weight :hubba:
Wish you were my neighbor, we could chat over the fence, and hell I'd put a gate in BHO!!! Sharing big VAPS off the volcano,I've got a real oldie from Vapor Brothers, and a Digital Vapir one. I like em once in awhile. I really do need help climbin around the attic, I gotta remember I'm not in my 50s any more.

P1090770.JPG

On the other day i and the lady smoked 12 balloons at the evening :eek:. I went to bed without knowing where north was :doh:

That would be nice :cool: having a guy like you as a neighbour. I would be eating all day lollitops :D

Hey Irish, I can't tell you how loud the fan is, I just wish I could, I've never had a complaint from sleepover's so it must be, not to loud. Funky Grammer lol. I didn't like the Vapir one either, give me a nice clean pipe.

bho_expertz said:
On the other day i and the lady smoked 12 balloons at the evening :eek:. I went to bed without knowing where north was :doh:

That would be nice :cool: having a guy like you as a neighbour. I would be eating all day lollitops :D

I've got a bunch of the balloons but haven't used them. some guy said he fills them and stores them in the freezer??? for later, huh,

I found A big ole Persian Cat in the back forty yesterday, he,she looked starved close to death, I think she adopted us, ugly cat I mean UGLY. lol

I know there kinda spendy but during the summer here it's a nessesarry precaution, these fugus knats love the neighborhood!!!! grate dunks up and sprinkle liberally over the top of your dirt. Posting todays temps pretty cool outside, but I like it and so does my garden actually, the cloudcover works like a big greenhouse, and when its overcast and 70 degrees the girls grow like crazy. Anyway I gotta level the playing field, get my support net in place, I was calling it a scrog but was corrected by thg, can't have growth below the screen i guess, so I guess were gonna call it the NOG NET of GReen,anyway, I'm starting to get tired, I need to find the easiest ways, of doing things, I go in next tuesday for prostate procedure, might be absent here a few days,gettin old's not for sissys!!

P1090769.JPG

P1090761.JPG

P1090748.JPG

Rosebud said:
I am looking at and buying and taking back air conditioners.

Why do people think this behavior is okay?

Herm said:
Why do people think this behavior is okay?

I don't know - maybe it's because people are trying to purchase a product that meets their needs and it's not so easy to judge how an A/C works for you (in your home) while it's in a box at the store?

We're not talking about using it for a season and THEN returning it - the goal here is to PURCHASE the product that works for your situation.

suburban said:
I don't know - maybe it's because people are trying to purchase a product that meets their needs and it's not so easy to judge how an A/C works for you (in your home) while it's in a box at the store?

We're not talking about using it for a season and THEN returning it - the goal here is to PURCHASE the product that works for your situation.

Cool, the way it was worded made me think that the former was the goal and not the later. I have seen an increase in people who think this is okay on a different forum and I was curious.

I've put the plant marvel nutes away, and I made a organic soil mix, now I'm gonna feed them 2 1/2 tablespoons of Peruvian Seabird guano with a mineral matrix kicker per gallon of water. I heard it was harder to OD your plants organiccally, I gotta wonder, Time to get things arranged in the room and flip the switch before they get any bigger.

P1090790.JPG

I bought some big bricks of coco, add 3 gallons of water and it makes enough fo 2 12 gallon tubs and a #5 pot. I amended it with a bunch of stuff I got off about 15 different recipes online. The plants seem to like it, I used that mycorhizae in the mix also, I see happy frog and a few other manufacturer's are usein it too. My problem is I didn't record what I did, I hardly ever measure stuff, just a handfull or a pinch unless it's poison or concentrated Nutes. The mrs. is a little upset right now, I burned one of her pans up on the stove, remelting BHO in a plastic container in a little pan of water, ran outta water lol, I'm not laughing, it wasn't to bad, but coulda been!!! Hey BHO I couldn't smoke that much weed in a day!!! Well not every day!! You need to try some of these left handed cigarettes we smoke on the west coast of america, not sayiing euros weed is bogus, but that seems a little excessive, the fatty's I roll are about 3/4 a gram and I might smoke 2 a day, 1/2 cig at a time. smoking two grams a day would be pushin it for me. I've been napping alot lately, but I think thats a good thing, I've smoked up and its nap time now 6:20 AM.

Grower13 said:
I'm thinking of doing a cindy cross my next grow....... gotta wait til it cools off though....... my room would run into the 90's even with ac.
i was real happy with the c99, great to grow,great to smoke.

Latest posts

Back