Cinderella99, White Widow, and Romulan salad NE1?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some delicious lookin buds mountain, great job!

Thanx guys. Props comin from peeps on this site means alot.

The Romulan is dry and curing... And oh yes it's SWEET. fat head rush every toke, followed by the WaWa body high.

Having batery probs with my camera... soon to be fixed... more pics comin!

The eldest girls are experiencing a growth spurt. This is day 59 of flower. Trippy. I cut em off the the juice a week ago thinkin they'd be done by now, and they're still goin.
Must be pullin what they need from the foliage. I wish they'd hury up tho... need room for THE HOG and new Cindy. I gave the new White Widow to good home outdoors. She's in good hands and we will meet up in the fall.
Like I said.. more pics to come.

What’s up all?

It’s been a while since an update/entry, and I got say it’s a damn good thing site exists. I’m trying to have a perpetual garden (having some success) but in doing so with the equipment and space available, things are getting a little crazy. It’s not like I have a whole lot goin on, but lack of proper scheduling has caused some avoidable bottlenecks and frustrations. With this journal, I can look back and see where and WHEN I’ve invited problems into the grow room. Ramble, ramble, ramble. And so on... Although, being here-now, I realize I should have had a couple separate threads.

Update:

The romulan dried nicely into about an ounce and half of really kind medicine. Very consistent traits in this strain (imo)... taste, aroma, trich content, high. Unfortunately, none of her fruit survived long enough for a photo shoot(except for one bud). I have a good excuse tho...

I had to get the new babies closer to the sun. Sooo.......I harvested the White Widow. I know, she hadn’t yet reached her full potential. She had just started the last fattening act.

But it was "drawing straws" between her and Cindy and she drew short. No regrets.

Avoidable Bottleneck lesson 100 and 1.

Anyway... to make long excuse longer....The widow was very blessed by the "Leaf Fairy" so invited a couple friend over for a "bar-b-q". It took us three hours and almost all the rom to get-er-dun. 62 days of flowering and should come to 3 oz. of bud, A whole lotta hash, and a couple pounds of butter.

pics of "The Chosen 2-B-Cured" (pray for patience) below.

As far as Cindy.... UNREAL. She doesn’t want to leave the grow room. 63 days today and it’s still goin off. May go 10 weeks. As you can see in the closeup of the top, she’s throwing out new calyxes and pistils everyday. Damn I can hardly wait any longer.

Well here are some pics. The hog is at day 32 of flowering. I think I’ll make a separate thread for her. Hover over the pics for info.

PS. the pic w/ the waterpipe...that’s a fullsized "Bic" lighter and the pipe is 16" tall.

the hangin WW is only half of yeild

And don’t listen to the people who say 400 wt grows aren’t worth the effort!

addH20.jpg

halfofWW.jpg

trmdwdw.jpg

c99rlr63dys.jpg

c99top63dys.jpg

tricolas.jpg

HOG32dys.jpg

hogflo32dys.jpg

awesome job!!! i wish i could smell those pics ....looks like an awesome finish :D

Latest posts

Back