Cinema Fans New, Classic and Obscure....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chilling with the girls, fatty rolled, and some of this
20220118_185757.jpg

1642595034030.png

Synopsis
An R-Rated Rather Kinky Tale Of Survival
World War IV has ravaged Earth, and its survivors must battle for food, shelter and companionship in a post-atomic wasteland. This classic sci-fi tale follows the exploits of a young man, Vic (Don Johnson), and his telepathic dog, Blood, as they struggle through the barren wilderness. In the midst of their meager existence, foraging for scraps of food and battling ruthless gangs, Vic and Blood encounter a young woman who lures them into a surreal city deep beneath the earth’s surface.
Based on the award-winning novella by acclaimed science-fiction author Harlan Ellison, A Boy and His Dog is a dark, twisted and sometimes comical trip through a post-apocalyptic reality in the not-too-distant future.
Funny worth a watch just to see the ending

I remember getting stoned and listening to Tubular Bells. Anybody remember where that came from? I remember the movie where I first herd it. Scared the shit outta me. Had a girlfriend I swear to God that looked like her twin. Even my dumbass friends told me to dump her.😁
Know what movie it was?

H.ell yeah. That be the one
Tubular Bells was a long long long song and was cool as h.ell.
My girlfriend was that bitches twin. She thought it was fking funny when she scared the crap outta me in the dark with a flashlight right after I seen that movie. The same fking night. Course I got over it when I got on it. 😁

Latest posts

Back