CK's Arizona Outside Grow 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canelo_Kid

MotaVation
Reaction score
This is the first year a medical patient can cultivate marijuana once licensed and approved. I got my card and approval late in April, planted seeds May 1.To checkout my grow from May to present click on below link.

CK's Arizona Outside Grow 2011

On August 19th I got my first 8 foot plant ever, pure female sativa, today little sister reached 8 foot too.

8_footer_8_19_2011.jpg

bigbuds.jpg

bigholes.jpg

They look great Canelo ...your journal is awesome, when are you expecting to see some flowers? Plants look like they're loving the soil. I started a compost pile last month and can't wait for next year to start using it

I just smoked a bowl a some sour diesel and unless I missed it....what strains are you growing?

20 of my plants are a sativa dominant strain from Mexico, estimate 70% sativa, 30% indica, well suited for my climate. 4 Plants are inside indica seeds grown outside, big bud northern lights, white widow, bubba kush and master kush.

I started flowering late because of the heavy rains but every day I see more and larger buds.

IMG_7874.JPG

Dude, your work is excellent...I just moved from the Valley(Phoenix) to Seattle...been telling folks for years that desert pot is the bomb...even at your elevation im sure you get some temps in the 90s and a few hundred degree days....bigger holes and good soil is the key...keeps those roots cool and gives em plenty of room. great show.:D

Canelo some of them are looking like christmas trees :icon_smile: Hope you don't mind me attaching this pic from your journal, but this shot is sick...

mj_9-11_3.jpg

Looking good bro.....and look at that. A cloudy day in AZ....:)

very nice plants ck. great job. are you flushing these yet?

Ended up only harvesting 4 plants October 1, 3 more today.....

Drying in dark room, blacked out, humidity 42%, temperature 74 degrees (F)

harvest1.jpg

harvest2.jpg

harvest3.jpg

harvest4.jpg

beauty of a sunset too!!

Looks like a lotta trim work :) Good Job CK but now your backyard looks so empty

Latest posts

Back