Cleaning Glass Pipes & bongs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painterdude: Thats the best way ( laziest :0) ) or you can simply add some "rock salt" as it doesnt degrade and it knocks all the crusty stuff off quick ! I have a jar which i use to clean my glass with ( pic included) and you can see the rock salt at the bottom. ( dont shake the glass in the jar; rather add the salt into the pc and add iso , shake thoughly for a min or so and dump in jar. Repeat as necessary). ~meds

isorocksalt.jpg

sounds like a lot of hard work to clean a bong, I just whack mine in the dishwasher, come's out perfectly clean. I eat of everything else, so if the chemical ingestion is an issue I'm screwed.

I DIDNT KNOW I WAS CLEANING MY TUBE ? i WAS SHOWING THE BOWL BEING CLEANED. DARN CAPS... THIS METHOD WORKS GREAT FOR CLEANING SMALL HAND PIPES ETC. tUBES ITS EASIER TO "SOAK" THEM FOR A DAY ~

oxyclean and warm water: soak, shake, rinse.

works on anything, even triple tree perc bongs rendered unuseable from resin clogging it completely.

remove downstem/ash catch/ bowl and soak separately. Put oxyclean both in the bottom and top of bong so it gets in all the percs, plug the downstem hole and fill with water.

Whats "oxyclean" made from ? Havent heard of this stuff before....

meds4me said:
Whats "oxyclean" made from ? Havent heard of this stuff before....

Dunno what its made of, its used as laundry booster/stain removal on clothes...havent you seen the Billy Mays infomercials?

No idea of "Billy mays " ?? but i am concerned that potential ingestation of a cleaner ? I know its always a matter of personal preferences. The reason i do the iso is after cleaning everything in 99* i vape off the rest and have a buddy who loves the iso "jelly".

blondeboy said:
I was simply agreeing to the previous statement because it sounds relevantly possible. It may be a wise tale, don’t really know because I’ve only broken dirty ones. The last one I broke was really dirty and the ash residue inside didn’t break the fall at all. It was my wake & bake pipe that fell & shattered in the shower Boo! Hoo!

Smoking in the shower! I love it!

AG

meds4me said:
No idea of "Billy mays " ?? but i am concerned that potential ingestation of a cleaner ? I know its always a matter of personal preferences. The reason i do the iso is after cleaning everything in 99* i vape off the rest and have a buddy who loves the iso "jelly".

Billy Mays was the guy with the trimmed beard who sold all kinds of crap on late night TV......apparently he had his own company, owned most of the products he sold and became quite wealthy doing this GIG....too wealthy because he CRASHED AND DIED on a mixture of hard drugs.....he had the kind of voice that drove you nuts and made you press the MUTE button during his commercials

AND HE'S STILL ON THE TUBE.....even though he's dead....wifey must be in charge of his company and possibly still making bucks off this drug addicted shoe salesman.....

I boil my glass pipes in about 4 cups of water and a tablespoon of baking soda. I let it boil for about one min. and then I let it cool down before handling. It comes out clean every time.

Latest posts

Back