Clear Paper Revolution?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comatoked

Reaction score
Hey Has Anybody Smoked Through A JOB Chrystal Paper They Burn Slower,i Save A Whole Lotta Product Now. IDK If Anybody Else HAs Tried Them Or Not But The Are Killer.And They COme In A Cool Box..lol MAybe They Are Just New To Hillbillies...

I've heard of clear paper and saw it too.Not too bad.It's cool visually.

Ya I've used them.. I don't like them. There's no gum strip so it's really hard if you want to put a few together for something a little more extravagant, and I found that once you get down to your fingers they come apart pretty easy too.
There's no paper taste which is a plus, but overall I'm still a fan of regular gum stripped rollies.

Haven't seen the new clear ones, but here's some interesting stuff about the origional JOB's papers:

"JOB rolling papers are a popular brand of cigarette paper produced by Republic Tobacco in Perpignan, France.

In 1838, a French craftsman named Jean Bardou came up with the idea for a booklet of rolling papers made of thin, pure rice paper. The booklets were a success and Bardou's trademark. The initials "JB" separated by a diamond became such a common sight that people began referring to them as JOB, thus the brand-name was born."

Cool fact Stoney...Maybe It Is Just Here But Everybody I Know Now Smokes With These Papers I Ant Smoked A Paper Joinnt In Forever...They Do Burn Nice And Slow And When You Quit Hitting It Goes Out But You Just Puff And it Lights Agian...They Feel Like Plastic Of Cigerrete Packs But They Are Actually Made Of Plant Cellulos..I Guess Plant Cells But They Are Great I CAnt Belive You Never Seen Them

Comatoked said:
I CAnt Belive You Never Seen Them

Yep, I use a cheapo brand of papers called "RolliT". I usually only use a pipe to smoke weed, but once in awhile, I like to have a joint.

PS: I think your avatar is a bad choice for a marijuana group. It gives the wrong impression to those who would like us to all look like villians. "Look, see what they use for their pictures? They're violent people". I can just hear them now...

Sorry man, I just don't like guns much. The kind you're showing is for killing humans, not hunting. Just my 2cents.

I was waiting for this topic to come, haha i thought id missed it by now but here it is.

I love those transparent skins. Ive smoked the JoB ones, the Pure™ ones, and the A Leda™ ones are my favourate. There awesome, they taste of nothing, they burn evenly, and as for sticking them together to build an L skin or just a build joint, only trouble i had was tucking it. lol..

Only cons are I find are there tricky to roll if you havent used them, and getting just one out the pack is not worth bothering with.. you might think you have one, but youll prolly have 6 lol.. static little things

haha im gonna have to roll one up now

yeah same hear stoney i dont smoke to many joints just out of my bowl i use jobs or Zigzags if i do roll a joint i dont like them bob marleys hemp papers their to hard to roll

They Feel Like Plastic Of Cigerrete Packs But They Are Actually Made Of Plant Cellulos
So is the plastic on cigs. It's actually not plastic at all, comes from a certain layer in a tree.

Thanks for the avatar change Comatoked. I'm not sure what that new one is. Hahhahahahahaaha, you're killin me!

These are the definations of Cellulose that I found. Cellulose is pretty usful stuff. Thousands of things are made from it:

Cellulose
The main structural material of plants, the fibres of which are used for textiles, paper and synthetic resins.

cellulose
a carbohydrate common to plants which is a major component of plant cell walls.

cellulose
The principal component of cell walls of plants, composed of a long chain of tightly bound sugar molecules.

cellulose
The chief constituent of the cell walls of all plants. All plants contain tissue that, when properly processed, will yield cellulose. Cotton in its raw state contains about 91% and is the purest form of natural cellulose.

Lets not forget Cellulose Thinners.... handy stuff if anyone else is / was a painter..

sorry about my last post SB... was 2am haha..

:batman: :batman: My brother brought some home a couple weeks ago and they are really cool papers. It says inside the flap that it is actually paper but they skip the bleaching process so it doesn't turn white. I really like the fact they burn out after a little bit of non activity, it makes your smoke last longer if you're really baked and forget you have a joint in your hand. It's happened to me quite a few times. :batman:

breeder mcweed said:
It says inside the flap that it is actually paper but they skip the bleaching process so it doesn't turn white.
The term "paper" means a lot of things. Paper is made from many, many things. In this case, it's being made from Cellulose. Who knows what the ones you're talking about are made from? There are some folks trying to make paper from waste trash from landfills. I'm hoping that kind doesn't make it to my rolling papers...
:tokie:

kinda makes you think huh stoney... like, if thats true, im sure rolling paper companies use the crappiest quality paper they can find in the smallest ammount. although i dunno, would that go against any health violations??

Someone needs to do some research and enlightnen us all. Lol If they do use the trash, then I'm sticking with the glass. I hate metal unless it's the only thing around.

used em once,, they did burn much slower than reg paper ,,,just did not seem right ,felt like smoking thru plastic ,but they say they are all natural ,im with floyd,,,putting two together was hard ,,you could not see where one started and the other ended ,,,was cool to try once but ill stay with my job 1.5 ,,,,,p,l,r

Actually, I just bought some of those at an event they held here last week. They are alright, however I have to agree that they are a bit hard to roll and they do taste nasty when you first spark it up. Other than that though, I love em.

on my 3rd pack of aLedinha 1 1/4
they taste a little sweet and are super easy to roll once you get the hang of it

Latest posts

Back