Clear "sticky goo" on my bud and leaves????

kbkiller9

Reaction score
I have picked all the buds off my plant and have been letting them dry for a week now and I am starting to pick the small leaves off for hash and I just pick a leaf off and another one was stuck to it. I pulled them apart and they are stuck together by some clear sticky goo stuff and I have no clue what it would be from. Has this ever happen to anyone before??? Any ideas what it could be??

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
between you and I.;) some times when i am looking at my ladys i get so excited,then boom there is sticky goo all over the place:eek: Clean up in isle one please:rofl:

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

kbkiller9 said:
I have picked all the buds off my plant and have been letting them dry for a week now and I am starting to pick the small leaves off for hash and I just pick a leaf off and another one was stuck to it. I pulled them apart and they are stuck together by some clear sticky goo stuff and I have no clue what it would be from. Has this ever happen to anyone before??? Any ideas what it could be??
I think what you are talking about are the trichromes sticking together or atleast thats what it sounds like. Do you have any pics?

Latest posts