Click this thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EpicEndo

Reaction score
Hey fellows. It's been a handful of years since I've been on here, aggravated to see alot of my comrades are no longer in this electronic communication abyss. Need help with seeds. Looking for autoflower Lowryder 2's but have heard some mixed emotions about Joint Doctor nowadays, in which I preferred in the past. I have all the necessities for the production, have just been absent and now ready to hit this **** hard. Seed ordering to mid-US please!

Before you buy from anywhere, check out www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com :) This is where I buy all my seeds ffrom. Not saying the other places aren't good, but I have had really good service and good results from this company. Don't look at their website unless you have a couple hours to waste just looking at strains, as they have quite a few of them :)

whats up epicendo?

I too have ran autos in the past and no longer do.

Can I ask you please, why would you choose an auto strain over a reg photo?

In my opinion, there is such a massive reduction in potency and yield with autos and I have grown 5 diff strains.

Curious to hear why you want to go the auto route?

Thanks!

Have grown auto`s in the past. Figured that with a little more time and a little more work, regular photo period`s would double or triple the yield. Potency would be as good or better. This proved to be true with other grows. Peace.

whats up epicendo?

In my opinion, there is such a massive reduction in potency and yield with autos and I have grown 5 diff strains.

Thanks!

LOL--I second this. My reply was to be so much like learning2fly's that I will just quote it here and say: :yeahthat:

whats up epicendo?

Thanks!

Hey learning2fly! I was taught hands-on years ago by a great green-thumber that only grew LowRyder 2's. He had a beautiful setup and was a wonderful teacher. Auto's are how I learned and completed 2 very successful grows with 10 plants. I'm still somewhat of a newbie, and had been on a 4 year hiatus from growing for some unrelated legal issues. Anyway, I haven't fully graduated to other things. Also I choose auto at this moment is rotation of cycles and space availability. Short, stocky and keeping the cycle moving quickly is another reason why I'm choosing auto. Thanks for the question!

Latest posts

Back