Clipping/ and EGG mixture.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lalalalonely

Eggs are the set standard for protein on which all food products are based off, I have an idea of using a 1/2 tsp miracle grow nutrient mixture 18-35-16, one egg, and 1/2 gallon of water in a blender to make a good mixture for my plants. I am wondering if anyone has ever tired giving their plants eggs before, and am wondering if it'll do any good.

Also I am wondering at about what height and when am I able to clip my plants so that they grow bushy and short. I know you do it at a forty five degree angle with a razor at where the plant splits but I have not clipped my plant there for it has no splits. How young is, too young?

sex is not determined until put on a 12/12 flowering schedule correct?

Unless you spot some pre-flowers early or take some clones and switch them to 12/12, you won't know the sex until you switch.
As far as egg goes, I have heard of people putting different foods and such in soil but have you ever smelled eggs once they have gone south? Do you really want eggs festering in your soil? I have heard only negative aspects of adding anything like that to the mix. I think the potential for bugs may rise also.

even indoors? Well the smell does sound disheartening, I will stick to my miracle grow their still babies like five inches tall so I have a while.

Get yourself some quality nutes and maybe some advanced type of additives (mainly for flower) and you should be fine.

Latest posts

Back