Clone fems/Regs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello passion :bong: and Happy smoking from Seattle:D...Ive grown a few Femenized beans out now and for what ever reason I just cant seem to clone them...try and try...I know some strains are tougher to clone ...But what ya think on the feminized being cloned?..or should I say Not:rolleyes:...anyone else have issues cloning fems?

:48:

What strain is it?
I've had no problems cloning WW fems myself.

nope no probs from Sweetseed's or Kannabia's fems at all.

We've got quite the batch of both going on 4th gen of cuttings from fem beans.

Now Nirvana's Snow White was next to impossible to clone. (at least for me)

cut. score. dip in roottone. into MGSS. that's what we've been doing.:48:

I use nothing but fem beans, I even have a Larry OG which are notoriously hard to clone. I have no problems at all. I do use a turbokloner. I have a buddy who I gifted all my cuts to, and he can't root a one, lol. I guess it just depends on the grower?

I've recently cloned Super Lemon Haze, The ultimate, DeadheadOG, and Pineapple chunk......... pineapple chunk is the hardest to clone took 2 weeks last time...... can't say they're any harder to clone....... I think the moon could have more to do with it than being fem'ed.

I've tried to clone 3 times so far...about 25 clones taken total (10 one time, 8 another time and 7 another) all from fem strains... I've only had 2 take and make it to a "home pot"

Granted I don't have much experience with this whole thing, I sure don't care for clones. If I can't take 10 clones and get 5-6 without a doubt, it's no good to me. I've checked my method over and over and the only issue I could see would be heat stress :confused2:

I'm sticking to beanz from here on out I think.... I mean, I'll try to clone phenos I like .. but.. as long as I get a seed to germ, it's going to live. (so it seems)

I have not yet, because I had no way to snag any clones. I was going to try one, certainly though. :D Thanks Shecalls! :aok:

Dr. Green Fang said:
I have not yet, because I had no way to snag any clones. I was going to try one, certainly though. :D Thanks Shecalls! :aok:

how do you grow...... dirt or hydro

:ciao: everyone...and thanks for all the replies..

GrowDude..The one in Question was given to me called "purple Diesel"..I had 5 beans..grew out 4 and gave one away..This being the 4th time Ive tried to clone it...And Ive tried all the methods as you know...another thing was on the Purple strains????.....I had a Purple Trainwreck fem freeB I couldnt clone ....

if your going to build a cloner...Make it an aero....IME the bubble cloner was a lot of work...and than got some to root...than had issues germing beans..and figured ,,,Ill just be a clone grower:doh: than I Nuked the Shed and started over...

:bong:

Dr. Green Fang said:

You snag clones off those plants :p.....do you have access to clones?....Im in Seattle and can find them all day long...but know some are not as fortunate :cool:...When you clone just have patience :aok: ...

:48:

@G13: Dirt :) (@N.E. lol , naw he was in there, but just probably doesn't remember.. no worries)

do you have access to clones?

No 4u, I do not.. I (unfortunately) live in a not so legal state. It just got approved for medical use, and possession up to 2o's, but no growing.

I MAY have a few "friends" in the state next to me.. but I've never pushed the subject.

we will have dispensaries by jan they say ;) only thing with tat is pests who knows origin etc still don't even know where they will obtain it here i lol at mexico growing it and us importing it to sell :(

..I'm not even going to get my card when it's legal... I don't want them to know anything about me. :confused2:

I was allllll excited to get a card, and now that I'm at where I'm at.... I'm contemplating even getting it. Unless the laws change, which just went into effect very recently, I don't think it would work to my benefit... which kinda makes me sad, because I'd think the dispensary run would always be fun!

4u2sm0ke said:
:
if your going to build a cloner...Make it an aero....IME the bubble cloner was a lot of work...

:bong:

Could you explain this little more? I've had no issue. Buy air stone, pump, hose. Used Tupperware from round the house good to go.
Building an aero cloner is where I'd expect a lot more work

i've done both the aero and bubble cloner. hate them both tbh. i've had the most overall success going with RR, & clonex, with the dome on.

Latest posts

Back