Clone Planting Care???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamez

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Well Im on my first grow, Im in soil under 400 watt hps. I started from seed and am now cloning, which brings me to my question. If any one has any ideas here that would be cool. I need all the help I can get because I dont want to ask anyone I know about weed incase they, without meaning any harm tell someone and so on and so on. When I put my newly rooted clones in soil (cloned with rockwool) how do I take care of them. Also will they be stunted for a while? I feel a little bit stupid asking this question but I cant find anywhere what to do at this stage of the cycle.

Thanks guys these forums have helped immensly. I just cant wait until I am advanced enough to help out other people. Keep up the good work

Jamez

Jamez said:
Hi everyone. Well Im on my first grow, Im in soil under 400 watt hps. I started from seed and am now cloning, which brings me to my question. If any one has any ideas here that would be cool. I need all the help I can get because I dont want to ask anyone I know about weed incase they, without meaning any harm tell someone and so on and so on. When I put my newly rooted clones in soil (cloned with rockwool) how do I take care of them. Also will they be stunted for a while? I feel a little bit stupid asking this question but I cant find anywhere what to do at this stage of the cycle.

Thanks guys these forums have helped immensly. I just cant wait until I am advanced enough to help out other people. Keep up the good work

Jamez
Whats up Jamez. Welcome to MP. Don't feel stupid for asking questions. How old are your clones? Did your clones have nice size roots when you transplanted them into soil? What kind of lighting? Do you have any pics? Sorry looked right over that you are using a 400 watt hps. That might be a bit strong for clones.

Latest posts

Back